Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

WTH..EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

So LO is sick. Who cares? why the big deal? WELL...bc we were supposed to get on a plane this morning!! Last time we were supposed to get on a plane, LO came down with a UTI. This time, CROUP...what the frouk!!! Slightly irritated, not gonna lie.

We have a wedding to attending tomorrow at 2pm. Dr. said no flying until after 9 tonight but preferably tomorrow to allow time for the steroids to work.

Since the appt this morning she is a new child. FINE.NOTHING.WRONG!!!

Anyway, DH went on without us bc there was no way to make the wedding without leaving today. LO and I might go tomorrow AM at least to see family on saturday and attend DH's nana's 86th bday.

I hate flying alone with baby. Say some prayers for us (if we go) that LO feels better and is cooperative. 

Re: WTH..EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

• Options

She's trying to tell you she doesn't wanna get on that damn plane, mom! lol I will pray for you. Good luck. Safe trip and all that good stuff. =) Hope you're doing well otherwise. It's been a while.

• Options

Poor Mads Sad

And totally off topic (sorta), whenever I hear about a baby having croup, I think of Anne of Green Gables & Anne saving Minnie Mae with the ipicac, after getting Diana drunk, and that is what convinces Mrs. Barry that Anne is NOT the devil.

just a sidebar... 

HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"