Washington Babies
Options

Pretty please..PIP your LO's Halloween costume...

I wanna see all the cute costumes.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: Pretty please..PIP your LO's Halloween costume...

• Options

That's all I've got. I'm a bad mommy. I cannot for the life of me figure out what she should be this year. Maybe this post will inspire me

• Options

Max is going to be a shark... He doesn't like it!

imageimage

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I've gone through a bunch of ideas, all of which would take me too dang long to make, and probably end up costing more money than buying one.

When it comes down to it, Jamie loves gorillas more than anything in the world, even thumps his chest. And how cute would he be in this?

I may just have to go against my homemade-halloween upbringing and shell out.

• Options

Charlie is going to be a puppy- just like this little one, only even cuter. ;)

image Visit The Nest!

• Options

Bad picture but here you go:

• Options

Here is what the boys are doing...

Mason, but with red firetruck boots

And Walker,

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is last years costume...and I'm not sure if I can ever top it.  Cutest turkey ever!!!

And this years....a very unhappy tiger.  He hates his too...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

This is last years costume...and I'm not sure if I can ever top it.  Cutest turkey ever!!!

Honey, I have to agree with you, that you may not be able to top that absolutely adorable turkey!!!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageKNemo:

Max is going to be a shark... He doesn't like it!

imageimage

I just love this.  Even though he is really unhappy, it is adorable!

M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options

K is going to be a little dragon, and at the suggestion of awesome Bumpies she'll have a big pink bow on one ear.  This was one of my scores at the Bumps and Babies Fair!  It would be awesome to get DH to be a knight, just so I could wear a big princess tiara...but no go. 

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This is a picture of Jayden, one of my husband's friends who has a little boy.  And they are about to have a little girl.  Jayden is 2 years old now.  But they gave us their son's pumpkin costume. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

I'm Kidding...

This is actually his "class picture" we just got back. Seriously ... what part of "Retiree Gone Fishin!" is going to persuade me to buy expensive prints? LOL.

• Options

I love the fisherman pic!

N is going as a puppy. 

• Options

Cam is going to be this

imageBut will have a pink tutu on too maybe :)

• Options
    imageitskacie:

Cam is going to be this

imageBut will have a pink tutu on too maybe :)

OMG - yay!  That is friggin' adorable. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"