3rd Trimester

belly bandit

i apologize if this question has been asked before but does anyone recommend the belly bandit? i'm debating on getting it.. and is there really a difference with the kourtney kardashian one and the original one?  thanks in advance! 

Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: belly bandit

• I am considering it a necessity. My friend used one and her belly was flat as a board 6mo. later.  My boobs can drop, thighs can jiggle but I just want my abs looking good like they did 9 months ago. 
  • I'm leaning towards getting one.  I just wish that they fit a wider range of sizes.  It seems pretty common that you have to buy a larger size and then go down to a smaller size after a couple of weeks when you have shrunk some.  That's a lot of money to spend on something I might only use for a couple of weeks!
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• Loading the player...
  • I am getting one but I don't like that most women need a medium for just a few days and then a small. I don't want to pay for two - they aren't cheap. But I want my stomach back!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I heard these were really long for short people and hard to bend over, etc. Luckily my husband sells plastic surgery garmets- the ones someone would wear after a tummy tuck.  These are SO MUCH more comfortable and short enough for someone like me (5'2").  They run between $11 and $45, so you could check with plastic surgeons in your area.  But I am FOR SURE using one.  I heard it also helps with your posture and your organs "going back".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have one I have to say after my c/s it def has helped keep things together slot better. Suprisly it is comfy but can get annoying. It def isn't bulky under clothes like some people say! I don't wear it 24/7 like I should since I have rash on my tummy from where they taped the blue tarp to my stomach. So we will see if it does what it says.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers 7/11-7-12 year of defeat and over coming obstacles 8/12-HSG 9/24/12- long awaited +hpt Staying a mystery until D day!!
  • I have one and am 5'3. It is a little annoying but worth it. I bought a medium and was able to use it the whole time. I had never heard of someone switching sizes. You can really pull those things tight. I only gained 21 pounds with my first and way less with this one so that may have played a part. I will deff. be using this again it brought me back to "normal" fast. and its keeps that "After baby jiggle" in check .... that was the worst thing about preg to me .... when I walked that little bit of skin would move and I would gag, slapped this thing on and I lived life as I normally would and lost the wieght fast !! I was preg 6 months after having my first but I was back to smaller then I was before him
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've read the sizing technique on the Belly Bandit website, is this pretty accurate in your experience? How did you determine what size to get?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"