Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Cervix after ovulation

It's normally kind of difficult for me to reach my cervix.  I have very small hands.  However, in certain positions, I can get up there.  And I have noticed before the difference between the firm and soft cervix.  Since ovulation I know it has definitely been soft and definitely higher than it was before.

Tonight I checked my cervix.  I must be really bored.  Anyway.. it is still high and soft.  I'm 9DPO.  I guess I'm just kind of wondering if anyone knows how long it stays this way on average?  I mean, I can't imagine it drops down and firms up the day AF shows up.

I'm such a nerd.  But these are the things I wonder about.  Google was no help to me :P

Re: Cervix after ovulation

• Options

I think it's different for everybody.  Not only that, but it seems like it can be positioned differently throughout the day.  It throws me off sometimes because it will be firm in the morning and then soft in the evening.

I will say that mine usually firms up around 4-6 dpo.  

Sorry I wasn't very much help. Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine dropped initially after O and then was higher, softer and closed around 10dpo the cycle I was pregnant. So.... could mean something or could mean nothing. Good luck though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekatieworek:

I think it's different for everybody.  Not only that, but it seems like it can be positioned differently throughout the day.  It throws me off sometimes because it will be firm in the morning and then soft in the evening.

I will say that mine usually firms up around 4-6 dpo.  

Sorry I wasn't very much help. Stick out tongue

lol.  I suppose there is no standard answer.  I mean, I know it's in there, so that's a good thing.  It's not like it's going anywhere.  I was just curious because I'm a huge geek.

• Options

imagenic5606:
    Mine dropped initially after O and then was higher, softer and closed around 10dpo the cycle I was pregnant. So.... could mean something or could mean nothing. Good luck though.

Ah crap.  Now I'm going to have another lame BFP dream.

• Options

Someone else shared this site about a week ago and I thought you might like it!

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

• Options
    imagevegetara:

Someone else shared this site about a week ago and I thought you might like it!

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

That's fantastic!  The nerd in me is so interested.  My high school biology teacher was right, I should have been a surgeon. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"