Success after IF
Options

1st u/s today!

There is one perfect little jellybean in there. My dr brought me in a few days early due to some bleeding. She couldn't find a reason for the bleeding but did say I had a giant cyst on my left ovary. Jellybean is measuring 6 weeks 4 days, so she said I must have ovulated later than we thought. To tell you the truth, I have NO idea when I ovulated, so this makes sense. I have insurance now (yay!) and they do not consider pgcy a pre-existing condition, so that takes off a lot of stress. The only bummer part is that my due date is 1 day after DH gets home from all of his training. He'll be gone for a total of 24 weeks, with a 1 1/2 week break at the end of February. So most likely he will miss this baby's birth. I'm sad, but I know I can handle it and he's okay with it as long as the baby is healthy and doesn't come too early. I had cholestasis of pregnancy last time, so my chances of getting it this time are pretty good. It causes PTL, but since there is only one in there we may be able to stop it and control it better than last time. Only time will tell!
IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 1st u/s today!

• Options
    Great news!  I hope you have a long, uneventful pregnacy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations on a great u/s! I'm sorry your husband may not be there for the birth, but maybe you will go past your due date. I hope this pregnancy is a long, uncomplicated one for you!   

Do you mind telling me how you got insurance? I'm in Nevada as well, and I'm having some issues. I don't have a ticker yet, but I'm 11 weeks pregnant after a surprise BFP as well. You can PM me if you'd rather tell me in private. Thanks!

• Options
    wishing you a long and super boring pregnancy.  congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    that's wonderful!!!!   congrats!    and i hope that things work out so your DH can be there for the birth.  
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekristinamh6:

Congratulations on a great u/s! I'm sorry your husband may not be there for the birth, but maybe you will go past your due date. I hope this pregnancy is a long, uncomplicated one for you!   

Do you mind telling me how you got insurance? I'm in Nevada as well, and I'm having some issues. I don't have a ticker yet, but I'm 11 weeks pregnant after a surprise BFP as well. You can PM me if you'd rather tell me in private. Thanks!

My DH just joined the National Guard so we got insurance through them.  

IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"