Attachment Parenting
Options

anyone bedsharing past 1yr?

we still bed share at 13 months...  works for us.  today i found myself talking with a neighbor and mentioned that we do....  and it made her uncomfortable.

Re: anyone bedsharing past 1yr?

• Options
    Yep!  DS is almost 16 months.
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We still get a little visitor to our bed every night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we roomshare/cosleep. Ds is in a crib in our room.
  • Options
    My twins are 3 1/2.
  • Options
    We still bedshare at 13.5 months. I don't plan to transition her out until she sttn/night weans (if ever lol).
    Me 38, DH 34 Missed M/C 10/08 at 10 weeks DD born 8/09, TTC#2 since Jan 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are.  I wouldn't be able to get any sleep otherwise... in fact he's waking up now lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We moved DD to a floor bed in her room at 12 months and she starts the night there and most nights wakes up sometime between midnight and 2am and I go sleep in her room with her the rest of the night. She naps in there by herself though.
  • Options
    we have the baby in the bed and my almost 2.5 year old in the arms reach. she climbs into the big bed around 3 or 4 to snuggle for  a few hours. thank goodness we have a king bed!
  • Options
    OH yeah.. he was always in our bed at least part of the night until right before our new baby was born.  Now he's veryyyy interested in his "big boy room" but sometimes wanders in.. usually DH will lay with him in his bed until he falls back asleep now, though.
  • Options
    Jack's in our bed.  We are trying to move him, soon, but he's here for now.
    BFP 1/6/12 TTC#2 since June 2010 Diagnosed PCOS and started Metformin December 2011 BabyFruit Ticker DS1 - Jack 9/28/08 Birth Doula and ICAN Leader
  • Options

We are in a hybrid situation (part bedsharing, part crib).  DD's sleep is not so good and we play musical beds all night long to see where she will sleep best (sometimes it's with us, sometimes not; she is into sitting up and talking to us a lot in the middle of the night right now and sometimes settles better in her own room).  She starts in her crib and I will bring her to bed with me when she wakes up, but if she can't settle or wakes up and stays awake I'll get up and rock her to sleep and put her back down in her room. The whole routine is pretty exhausting.  I would gladly keep bedsharing full time if she would sleep....but she is not making it that easy, unfortunately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we do and dd is 26 mos.  she was starting the night in her own bed (still in our room) but i'm just too tired right now so we're going to bed together in the big bed.  I think we'll transition her to her own room around christmas, as I'd like to have her used to sleeping alone by the time we have #2.
    Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not consistently, but he just started cutting his 2 year molars and there are times he wakes and won't go back to sleep in his crib.  We do what it takes and even when it's a bit uncomfortable because of the room he takes up I still like the cuddles.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We are at 20 months and still bedsharing!
  • Options

imagewhirli:
    We still bedshare at 13.5 months. I don't plan to transition her out until she sttn/night weans (if ever lol).

This exactly (only he, not she :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"