Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

What is going on with me???

I am more hungry than I ever thought possible. All day I have been feeling almost starved and it is so weird. I am not pregnant ( just got my period) not that I felt hungry when I was first preg. anyway. What could it be? Just that i am menstrual?

Re: What is going on with me???

• Options
    I have seriously eaten two days worth of food in one day. What the f?
  • Options
    I was like that when I was pregnant during the first tri.  I was literally ravenous while I was eating.  It was crazy.  Sometimes I get like that right before my periods now too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been like that just after my period.  I always loose my appetite for a day or two before my period too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Does your stomach ever hurt? I had a bug once, and I literally gained 5 pounds of bloat, and I was hungry all the time, when i was hungry I felt like throwing up. I only felt ok like 30 minutes after eating. I don't know why I am rambling, Basically I had a bug and I was hungry. Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageGingerBabyJ:
    Does your stomach ever hurt? I had a bug once, and I literally gained 5 pounds of bloat, and I was hungry all the time, when i was hungry I felt like throwing up. I only felt ok like 30 minutes after eating. I don't know why I am rambling, Basically I had a bug and I was hungry. Wink

I felt nauseous earlier and a little ill now.     But maybe thats because I ate so much! : )   I am going to go read and sleep.  Maybe tomorrow I won't be hungry at all!   

• Options
    This happened to me about 2 or 3 weeks ago and lasted for 3 days pretty much right after my period.  I was like "WTF?" I can't be pregnant and I couldn't explain it either. I went back to normal though, not sure why it happened.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"