2nd Trimester
Options

I think pregnant women stink..

Hyfagal & robs in particular. ; )
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think pregnant women stink..

• Options
    Well I am dropping a duece while laptopping it up in the bathroom.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHyfagal:
    Well I am dropping a duece while laptopping it up in the bathroom.

Big Smile  haha YES

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I fvcking hate when my H does that. I fought with him at 3am because of it. I always snatch the laptop and throw him his cell phone.
  • Options
    I ate a catepillar. It was just a matter of time before this happened.
  • Options
    I agree!  Didn't someone post on here today or yesterday how her husband finally gave up on sex because she hadn't showered in like 3 days?  LOLOL!!!!
  • Options

It's true you guys are a little ripe.  I on the other hand, shower daily...ok well every other day...but still I smell like roses.  

My labor buddies smell nice too, and most of the Sharks..not Emjay though. Stick out tongue

• Options
    imagebethy84:

imagespursgirl10:
    I agree!  Didn't someone post on here today or yesterday how her husband finally gave up on sex because she hadn't showered in like 3 days?  LOLOL!!!!

Hey, it was only 2 days!   Big Smile

I've been SICK and have 3 sick kids, I went 2 days without a shower before hopping in the bath last night.....5 minutes into my "me time" relaxing bath, that I thought I had locked the door for, in came hubby. All I could think was, "maybe I could have waited 1 more day to shower," as he tried to seduce me. LOL

• Options
    No *** Sherlock. Thanks to the hormones I'm rocking some serious B.O. Can we say swamp crotch?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagecitychicks:
    No *** Sherlock. Thanks to the hormones I'm rocking some serious B.O. Can we say swamp crotch?

Me too. If I even go a day without showering I don't even to sit with my legs remotely open. Once I went two days and it was horrible. I was paranoid everywhere I went. ahahaha

• Options
    I've started to put my Coco Mademoiselle moistourizer directly onto my crotch area. I'm sure that's what Chanel had in mind when they made it...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagecitychicks:
    I've started to put my Coco Mademoiselle moistourizer directly onto my crotch area. I'm sure that's what Chanel had in mind when they made it...

I need to do something because this "swamp crotch" as you call it is doing nothing for my social life. 

• Options
    imagebethy84:

imagebethy84:

Aww, no one will comment on my linky???  sad face.

Sorry, it is cute, I've just seen it a zillion times now.

• Options
    imageLovingBaz:
    imagebethy84:

imagebethy84:

Sorry, it is cute, I've just seen it a zillion times now.

I meant to but I left to take the dogs for a walk. haha

• Options
    imagebethy84:

imagebethy84:

I enjoyed it. But some crazy woman posted a 3 things you don't know about Muslims link... it was crazy pants.

• Options

It was in the "flameworthy vent...maybe" post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w

IndifferentHmm

• Options
    Oops I liked it so much I reposted it on BNOTB and my FB page. I was so excited I forgot to come back here.
  • Options
    Did you go and read her comments?
  • Options
    OMG I just watched it..I hadn't seen that one.  HILARIOUS.  The blonde looks familiar. 
  • Options
    I cannot deny this with all my recent posts about gas lately.  Does perfume help cover the stinch?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"