March 2011 Moms
Options

happy and sad

so I had my check up today, heard babys heartbeat again, first time at 6 weeks. But I got upset when doc said I wouldn't have another ultrasound till I am 28 weeks. Due to insurance I am only allowed two, had my first one early on to determine how fal along I was. so so happy baby doing greatSmile so sad to to see baby for another 2 months.Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

CafeMom Tickers

Re: happy and sad

• Options
    Oh boo!!  I'm glad you got to hear the heartbeat but it stinks that your next ultrasound is so far away
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So you won't have another u/s during the last 12w either? Sheesh! I'm sorry Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got one at 6 weeks to date and I don't get another until 20 weeks.  And that's all too, unless deemed medically necessary, because my insurance won't pay for more either.  I guess it makes it all that much more mystical!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, I got one at 9w (dating) and will have one more around 22 weeks for gender. Other than that, unless I am way past due, I won't have another. I'm sorry you have to wait so long for your next one, though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    THANKS EVERYONE. SO I TALKED TO THE DOCTOR AND HE CAVED HE WILL DO THE ULTRASOUND ON MY 24 WEEK CHECK UP.  HE ALSO SAID AFTER THAT THEY WILL ONLY CHECK FOR HEARTBEAT AT THE CHECKUPS UNLESS I AM WAY PAST OVERDUE.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"