3rd Trimester
Options

Sooo I'm not posting on Babies 3-6 anymore

Yeah I "went there" and did a GBC3-6 haha! There's just too much beef with them and they're annoyed with me apparently so I'm gonna leave them alone. I love the people here on 3rd tri and the ones having their babies, and I post here the most anyway lol.
So how is everyone tonight? Got any funny stories of your day or week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sooo I'm not posting on Babies 3-6 anymore

• Options
    Oh hai!
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    Oh hai!
    Hi honey buns!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you warning us that we are just going to need to skip the 3-6 board??
  • Options
    What did you do to piss them off so badly that you GBC3-6...
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:
    Nah because when you guys get there it'll be your crowd - they'll be in like 12-24 by then I think lol. I posted something and asked for T&P and they got mad over how that post went. They gave advice and I appreciated it, but I went a different direction of their advice and they didn't like that. I posted this thread in August and anytime I post there since then that's all they bash me for lol. So I'm done with that crowd. No need to get worked up over them.
    Edited because I spelled crowd wrong haha oops..
  • Options

imagewife1014:

That's what I am wondering! Plus you don't have anything in common with 3rd tri anymore, you do, however, have lots in common with 3-6!

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options
    imagewife1014:
    See below
    ETA: I meant my reply to J lol
  • Options
    imageSweets2005:

imagewife1014:

That's what I am wondering! Plus you don't have anything in common with 3rd tri anymore, you do, however, have lots in common with 3-6!

I hang out here because I love the snark and jokes made here and made a few "bump friends" with the group here.
  • Options
    So nobody has anything funny from their week?
  • Options

imageKelsoXOXO:

I'm trying to count these stupid contractions. I don't know what i'm doing. haha

• Options

OK, I don't really know your situation but from what I could gather from your GBCB post, it sounds like you have some serious issues with your boyfriend.  You may have asked for advice, got some then didn't like it?  Or maybe you just posted way too much information about your personal life and they were trying to help?  That is why it is sometimes better to keep that crazy sh!t to yourself or at least away from a bunch of strangers.  Just my thoughts. 

• Options

Heeelllooo,

Clearly I haven't lurked enough to figure this one out, and I have to admit my "newbie"  status still amazes me, cause I am on here everyday and usually post when I can. 

Anyway,

What's GBCB?  I checked the Glossary before I asked.

• Options
    imagetrinadesrosiers:

Heeelllooo,

Clearly I haven't lurked enough to figure this one out, and I have to admit my "newbie"  status still amazes me, cause I am on here everyday and usually post when I can. 

Anyway,

goodbye cruel bump

• Options
    imagetrinadesrosiers:

Heeelllooo,

Anyway,

goodbye cruel bump

• Options
    Kelso, this is truly pathetic
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah what's with the drunk SO comments from other women? Just wondering since I saw you were joking today here on some 3rd tri posts about how "it must be the booze" (meaning your mood) ??? Confusion!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagerobinsokj:

As I said above, I really don't know the entire situation.  But from what I could gather, I think I have to agree with this.

• Options
    imagewife1014:

imagerobinsokj:

As I said above, I really don't know the entire situation.  But from what I could gather, I think I have to agree with this.

I am with wife on this whole post.

• Options

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageJ+MS:
    Nah because when you guys get there it'll be your crowd - they'll be in like 12-24 by then I think lol. I posted something and asked for T&P and they got mad over how that post went. They gave advice and I appreciated it, but I went a different direction of their advice and they didn't like that. I posted this thread in August and anytime I post there since then that's all they bash me for lol. So I'm done with that crowd. No need to get worked up over them.
    Edited because I spelled crowd wrong haha oops..

I have a sneaky suspicion if you posted that same "something" over here, your 3rd tri nestie besties would have the same advice for you that 3-6 did and you just didn't like.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I want to know what that same "something" is now. (Or maybe I don't!?)  We're about to have our babies and don't need this shiiiiit. I am sure that's how the women on 3-6 thought as well. I don't think it's the women themselves, as individuals. I just think that maybe nobody wants to be bothered with this drama. Perhaps seeking IRL therapy instead would be the best course of action here, Kelso, instead of dragging 3T into it. Just sayin!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    yikes. that post was a hot mess
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageJ+MS:

imageKelsoXOXO:

I'm trying to count these stupid contractions. I don't know what i'm doing. haha

Lol! Yeah when I had contractions they would come and go.. so confusing
  • Options
    You know, just because you switched boards doesn't mean we can't still see you.  I agree with pp, if you had posted about your situation here you most likely would have gotten similar advice.  Your FI beat you, people were not giving you advice about something small, like getting your child to STTN.
    Brooke 10.15.08 & Molly 6.15.10

Photobucket

• Options
    imagewife1014:

OK, I don't really know your situation but from what I could gather from your GBCB post, it sounds like you have some serious issues with your boyfriend.  You may have asked for advice, got some then didn't like it?  Or maybe you just posted way too much information about your personal life and they were trying to help?  That is why it is sometimes better to keep that crazy sh!t to yourself or at least away from a bunch of strangers.  Just my thoughts. 

ITA. I really regret posting something so personal.. Stupidest thing I've done on TB.
  • Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    Yeah what's with the drunk SO comments from other women? Just wondering since I saw you were joking today here on some 3rd tri posts about how "it must be the booze" (meaning your mood) ??? Confusion!
    Lol that wasn't me? And I'd rather just leave the situation alone. I know, my fault for posting this, but it's in the past and we've moved on.
  • Options
    Awesome. Am I gonna be hated over here now too??
  • Options

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    Lol that wasn't me? And I'd rather just leave the situation alone. I know, my fault for posting this, but it's in the past and we've moved on.

No, you haven't moved on.  You brought it all here...  It's one thing if you just started posting here but you also brought all the drama with you.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imagewife1014:

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageOctoberBabyH:

No, you haven't moved on.  You brought it all here...  It's one thing if you just started posting here but you also brought all the drama with you.

I'm really sorry I did. Seriously I feel awful..
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageMrsJoeG07:

imageKelsoXOXO:
    Awesome. Am I gonna be hated over here now too??

I don't think anyone hates you. I think it's simply your situation was alarming and caused a lot of women over on that board to be concerned for your safety.

This. You're kind of in a dangerous situation and it seems like you don't take it seriously.

• Options
    imagewife1014:

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageOctoberBabyH:

Eh, I'm with Wife on this one.  If you hadn't made this post no one here would have known what went down on 3-6.  Hell, my child is 3-6 and I very rarely go to that board . . . I doubt any of the regs actually in 3rd Tri would ever venture over there.  So, yeah . . . you pretty much brought it with you. 

FWIW, I remember the infamous original post from 0-3, and although I've missed anything that's been said about it since, I remember the responses at that time as being very supportive of you and your daughter. 

• Options

I've never had issues with you before, but it seems like you thrive on the drama.  Instead of making the best decision for you and your DD, you stay with your FI (the drama).  Instead of letting it go on 3-6, you GBCB (when I'm sure you'll be back).  But there wasn't quite enough drama, so you come to 3rd Tri to show you've been attacked. 

As much as you ask for everyone to let it go, you keep bringing it up.  If somebody is "mean" to you, you jump between boards to cry about it.  I don't really get it...

• Options
    imagetessab2515:

I've never had issues with you before, but it seems like you thrive on the drama.  Instead of making the best decision for you and your DD, you stay with your FI (the drama).  Instead of letting it go on 3-6, you GBCB (when I'm sure you'll be back).  But there wasn't quite enough drama, so you come to 3rd Tri to show you've been attacked. 

As much as you ask for everyone to let it go, you keep bringing it up.  If somebody is "mean" to you, you jump between boards to cry about it.  I don't really get it...

She is your "typical" 20 yr old. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"