Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Another question about cm

Okay so I have another question about cm. I've never had ewcm before so I don't know what it's like. I have been drinking pom juice for almost two weeks now and green tea for about a week. Today I have a little bit of creamy cm but I can stretch it about an inch between my fingers. I had a small temp spike this am so I'm hoping that I'm getting ready to o (opinions on my chart also appreciated). 

My question is, dh and I did the bd last night and I'm wondering if it could be semen. Does semen stretch? Thank you in advance

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Another question about cm

• Options

[eta: Never mind, don't know how I missed your link! Embarrassed ]

As for semen, yes, it can be stretchy and EWCM-like. It is pretty sticky and stretchy. You can do kegels to expel any left over semen after sex. Don't worry, the smart swimmers have already reached their destination and it's mostly the semen itself, not sperm, you're expelling. 

To get a visual of what EWCM looks like, I'd suggest crackin' an egg open. You won't have as much, and it won't be as viscous, but it'll give you an idea at least!

• Options

Thank you for responding. It wasn't much so maybe it is semen. I've been trying to keep an eye out for ewcm but no luck. Honestly, I can't remember ever seeing cm with that type of consitancy. I have been on bc for over 10 years so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. At least I get watery cm so I don't feel completely at a loss.  

You can see my chart by clicking on my ticker, the lady bug in grass :)

Thanks again

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"