Northern California Babies

Grey is bummin me out

We got tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba Live in November. We have a friend who is on the tour and get us into the meet and greet.

DH told G that he gets to meet Muno and he freaked out. Like, bad freak out. Crying. He says he is scared, doesnt want to meet Muno and then ran to his room and was like, "I gotta get outta here."

Booooo! Now I am afraid he wont enjoy the experience at all.

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
The Blog | BirthbyKellyM

Re: Grey is bummin me out

• hmmm that is hard. Do you know exactly what scares him about it? Can you ask? I would try to find out what he thinks will be scary and then ease his fears.
  • imagekittylove:
    hmmm that is hard. Do you know exactly what scares him about it? Can you ask? I would try to find out what he thinks will be scary and then ease his fears.

I asked him what scared him and he wont say. He doesn't want to meet anyone he says. except ming-ming

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Loading the player...
  • This makes me want to hug you guys.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS doesn't like meeting larger than life people/things so that would be his reaction too. I'd hold off on getting worried about it now, and just let him sit with it.  Let him know if he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't have to but you thought it'd be fun and he'd enjoy it.  And see how he warms up to it. 

I'm sorry he wasn't as excited as you hoped. I often have that issue with both DH and DS.  :(

• This is kinda how D was at Disneyworld, hence the reason we don't have pictures of him WITH Mickey and Pals. My friend's kids are the same way. He freaked out and then I did because I worried I was going to get ALL the way over there and it would be a bust. I talked to my cousin and he was saying his girls were the same way.We sort of realized it would be like someone telling you you get to meet Edward Cullen tomorrow, that might make you nervous. It is hard to see your biggest STAR up close. What I then told D was that he would "see" them from far away but he would not get to meet them. We kept pushing that and he was fine. I told him it was like how he gets to see them on TV, it would be like a movie with lots of other kids. and on and on.. and it did help.
  • imageI<3MYHUSBAND:
    We sort of realized it would be like someone telling you you get to meet Edward Cullen tomorrow, that might make you nervous. It is hard to see your biggest STAR up close.

LOL! You a**hole.

I have been 5 feet from my favourite celebrity. In a totally relaxed environment and couldn't say hello.

Makes sense.

The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"