Multiples

37 wks tomorrow..last day of work yesterday

I am so proud of my body. I've worked full time up until yesterday. It's a desk job but a stressful one and i have to get up and down alot so i'm so happy my water didn't break while at work!

Now i can get the house clean and ready for the babies. Another dr's appt tomorrow to see if there are any changes. I kind of hope there is as i'm tired and exhausted at this point. And i feel so huge and uncomfortable. I know however it's good for the babies to stay put for a bit and i'd love an Oct bday.

Any other 37 wkrs out there? How are you feeling???

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: 37 wks tomorrow..last day of work yesterday

• Good for you!  I hope you get a few days to yourself before your LO's make their big arrival.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Yeah! Congrats to us both on 37 weeks tomorrow! I've got my last growth scan tomorrow then appointment with my OB to see what the plan is. He had mentioned induction at 37 weeks instead of 38 based on the size of the boys so I guess we'll see tomorrow! I'm ridiculously huge and uncomfortable as well. I feel like sh!t to be perfectly honest! Good luck with your appointment tomorrow as well! Not long till either of us meet our LO's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on 37wks!! My babies at 34wks were 5.5 and 6.1!!! I don't have another growth scan now i wish i did. I'm a small person and i think my body is just about stretched to the max at this point. I feel bad for the babies are they really don't have alot of room anymore.

GL to you on your growth scan!! Please post how big they are!!

• That is wonderful!  Good for you.  I'm just 16 weeks and exhausted already.  Hoping I can work as long as you have, though.  I only worked until 31 weeks with my first set of twins.  Will be thinking of you as you get ready to meet your little ones.
  • Congrats for working so long!  I am hoping to make it to 37 weeks as well, but I am a teacher and on my feet a lot.  I feel good but the swelling in my feet and ankles is bothering me!!  I am looking forward to a week off to just relax before having the babies!  
  • Congratulations to you for making it so long working!  I can't even imagine working that late in the game!  
  • Congratulations on making it so far!  I hope you have some time to relax before your babies arrive! 
    BFP July 09 - m/c Aug 09
    BFP Nov 09 - c/p Dec 09
    BFP Dec 09 - A&J born in August 2010 at 37w, 6d
    BFP Sept 11 - ectopic pregnancy/left tube removed
    BFP April 12 - E born December 2012 at 39w, 1d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"