3rd Trimester
Options

gender chart

So the gender chart on this page was right with DS but with this pregnancy I've had a weird feeling that they weren't totally right with the ultrasound.The gender chart for this pregnancy says girl. They said boy at the ultrasound but it's been sooooo different from the pregnancy with DS that I keep getting this feeling that it might be a girl.. we're down to 6 weeks and I'm kinda getting nervous. We haven't been able to agree on a name and I am kinda thinking it might be a sign...

Am I just freaking out?

Have any of you used the gender chart on here? whose is right?

Re: gender chart

• Options

I'll bite.

1.  Not all pregnancies are the same.  Just because your pregnancy is different this time doesn't mean you're having a girl.

2.  I'd be more inclined to believe an ultrasound tech, who's actually seen the twig and berries, to a chart on the internets. 

3.  The gender chart was right for me, but I don't put anymore creedence in that than I do in asking this a question and having it give me the right answer. 

So, in short: Yes, you're just freaking out. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    Mine was wrong. You're most likely having a boy. Remember, each pregnancy is different. You're not going to feel different just because LO is a different gender than the first. You're going to feel different because it's a different pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Are you really going to go with a bogus chart over an ultrasound?

Not all pregnancies are exactly the same, you know. 

• Options
    That gender chart is bogus.  It's a 50/50 shot.  It was wrong for DS.  I am having boy/girl twins this time, so either way it would have been wrong - I didn't check it this time.  If your ultrasound showed boy, it is most likely a boy.  Each pregnancy can feel different or the same.  My sister had more m/s with her son than with her daughter (OWT says m/s = girl). 
  • Options
    ok. to clarify a little more... I've had a strong feeling since the beginning that it is a girl and the ultrasound tech did have trouble finding the "treasure" and then kept second guessing herself and checking again and again. I'm not saying she was wrong and the internet chart is right, by any means... I'm mostly saying my "maternal instinct" has been screaming girl lately...
  • Options
    i would believe the ultrasound before i would believe the gender chart.
  • Options
    Isn't it a little hard to mistake the twig and berries for something else on the U/S? I've heard of boys being mistaken for girls (AKA, they didn't see the "junk"), but not the other way around....maybe that's just me.

• Options
    Confused
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Return the pink shiit. Your having a boy...time to come to terms with it.
  • Options
    if you really really REALLY arent satisfied with the answer you got, get a 3d or ask for another to confirm.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I would think that the ultrasound is going to be much more accurate than any chart of any kind. 

Did you see 'boy parts' on the ultrasound?  If yes, it's most likely a boy.  Pregnancies are all different, old wives tales aren't anything more than just that.  I would trust the ultrasound.

....or the intelligender test, it's highly accurate I hear.

(I kid, I kid) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

I'll bite.

1.  Not all pregnancies are the same.  Just because your pregnancy is different this time doesn't mean you're having a girl.

2.  I'd be more inclined to believe an ultrasound tech, who's actually seen the twig and berries, to a chart on the internets. 

3.  The gender chart was right for me, but I don't put anymore creedence in that than I do in asking this a question and having it give me the right answer. 

So, in short: Yes, you're just freaking out. 

Bahaha!  But the magic 8 ball you linked to was also totally right for me! It said no to a girl and yes to a boy! SO maybe it's more accurate than you think! Oh It also said I might be having a unicorn!

OP, did you skip the 2 tri board entirely?  I am pretty sure there was one of these posts everyday back there, and they usually got some good flame.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"