April 2011 Moms
Options

**SarahL77**

Thanks to your siggy I am going to have to make a candied apple tonight. My DH will thank you!!

How are you doing?? I can't believe you are already in the 2nd tri! When do you find out what you are having??

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **SarahL77**

• Options

OMG I know. I've been craving caramel apples ever since I posted the pic. I can't believe a FOOD siggy challenge got voted in. It's torture! lol

I'm doing ok, so far as symptoms are concerned. Still a bit icky in the evenings, but some days are actdually better than others, so hopefully that's a good sign.

We don't have the anatomy scan scheduled yet, but we should have it scheduled at our next appointment on October 20th. I'm guessing sometime around Thanksgiving because my doctor does in at 21 weeks. :)

How are you??

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

I can't believe a food siggy challenge got voted in either. I am trying to not lurk for that reason! :)

I am feeling a bit better, it comes and goes depending on the day, but my hormones are calming down a bit so I don't feel as much like a crazy person. And my first u/s is next week!

I can't wait to find out what you are having! Any guesses yet?

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, at our 12 week u/s, the doctor actually said, "That's a little girl in there!"

I told him, "Um, it's way too early to know that for sure."

He got defensive and listed all his credentials as an expert sonographer.

We shall see if he was right, but I can promise you that this Momma hasn't bought anything pink just yet. My husband, however, was convinced since day 1 that it would be a girl, so to him, that just confirmed his instinct. ::eyeroll::

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"