May 2011 Moms
Options

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep!

I'm sleeping all the time! I'm getting 10 hours a night plus an hour nap in the afternoon! I'm starting to feel a little guilty about it!! But I don't have any other responsibilities except work, so I should just enjoy it, right?

Re: Sleep, sleep, and more sleep!

• Options
    enjoy while you can!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same thing here!!! I figure that I will take it while I can Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same way.I have missed my nap the past 2 days and I'm not very happy about it!
  • Options
    Girl if this is your first enjoy it while it last. I did the same thing when I was pregnant with our first one. I didn't work so as long as I kept the house clean I didn't feel guilty about sleeping all the time. I am pregnant with our second one and have no time for naps this time. I miss them so much.
  • Options
    I sleep all the time... I am a college student and a stay at home mom and got lucky that I picked all online classes this term. So I pretty much sleep all day until it is time to pick up my 8 year old from school. Then I get to sneak in naps while she plays. I feel guilty that I am not getting anything done during the day but I can't sleep at night and am exhausted ALL day. Even with my first pregnancy I remember being to tired to do anything. I couldn't imagine having to work while pregnant... I would fall asleep at my desk! I know it got better during the 2nd trimester. I wasn't exhausted 80% of the day. My DH helps a lot too by getting our daughter ready in the morning and picked up the slack around the house so I can sleep.
  • Options
    I agree, enjoy it while you can. I would love nothing more than to get a full nights sleep, I'd even skip the nap, if I could just sleep 8 full hours!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Enjoy it now... who knows how much you'll get after the baby arrives!

My husband says it's like I'm in hibernation, I only wake to eat and go to the bathroom LOL

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    My Acme Box last update 3/28/11
  • Options

I am glad to see I am not the only one! I am exhausted all the time( which is not helping the 4.0 I need this semester!) I almost fell asleep driving today which was very scary. Thank God my son was not in the car and I made it home safely to take my much needed nap :)

I know the sleepiness got better just trying to remember when.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"