1st Trimester
Options

Seriously need some reassuring....

Ok ladies...I'm around 6 weeks and everytime I go to the bathroom, I spot a little on the toilet paper.  Its bright pink.  I went to the OB today because I was scared and they checked me and said they saw no blood, etc.  Done a trans vag ultrasound and a sac and yolk was visible.  They also checked my HGC, and I'm supposed to get the results back later today.  Has anyone had this happen before??  Also, I'm on Prometrium, if that would make a difference.  I'm just so scared that I'm going to lose again.

Re: Seriously need some reassuring....

• Options
    I've never had that experience while pregnant, but I do know lots of women do.  Try not to get too upset and try to relax.  Sounds like everything is going smoothly, and I bet your doc is going to call you with good news later today!  Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't had this, but wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you.  Hopefully they'll let you know soon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hear a lot of women have that problem, my mom had that problem with me a lot, but I turned out just fine!! :) Let us know how it goes, I'm sure the doctor will be calling you telling you everything is just perfect!

Jennifer

• Options
    Thanks ladies...you know how it is to see blood while pregnant...It just can't be good and its makes the mind run wild.  Hopefully I'll get some good news tomorrow.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"