Pregnant after IF
Options

30 week appointment update

This link goes to the blog I write for, if you're interested!

It was a GREAT appointment!

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
The Dandelion Archive
"If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 30 week appointment update

• Options

30 weeks?  No way!  Does time only fly when it's other people who are pregnant?

Great appointments are the best!

Husband has cystic fibrosis. I'm a carrier. We did TESE, IVF, ICSI, and PGD. After two failed IVFs, we were blessed with our twins.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Yay! So glad the appointment went so well. I saw your mention of the PNVs. Did you end up getting the script for River's Edge, or was it another one?  By the way, you look fantastic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageroselln2:
    Yay! So glad the appointment went so well. I saw your mention of the PNVs. Did you end up getting the script for River's Edge, or was it another one?  By the way, you look fantastic!

I actually ordered Rainbow Light online. There's a link in the post to the website I got them from! Thanks for the recommendation though. 

Miesl - my pregnancy took FOREVER so far. It started going really fast a few weeks ago. But I always think everyone elses pregnancies FLY by.

Like - LCBs pregnancy lasted about 10 minutes for me. Stick out tongue

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

That's fabulous! (Especially the part about getting to stop working in a week!)

I am so happy that you had such a good appointment :) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I'm glad that you had such a positive appointment.  And no kidding, how are you 30 weeks already???
  • Options
    So glad you had a good appt. I can't believe you are 30 weeks already. And yay for the break from work.  And I am so glad I am not the only one who hasn't finished a nursery yet! Actually, I haven't even started, but I picked the paint color this week!
    3 yrs ttc, 3ivfs, 4 iuis and finally a baby boy! And then a girl to follow. 2 under 2!
  • Options

YAY for a great appt!! You are so not a fat girl - you look awesome to me!

My last day of work is 10/8 as well - 3 months before my DD :-)

Your pregnancy went very fast for me - I can't believe you are 30 weeks already! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So happy for you, everything sounds fabulous!
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay for good appointments!  And I agree, LCB was pregnant for about 2 seconds, though I am sure she felt like it was an eternity Big Smile
  • Options

Loved the blog entry!! I also can't believe you're 30 weeks already.

And you are in no way a "fat chick"!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    Your bump is adorable :D Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Congratulations on an awesome appt!
  • Options

Great news!  I'm glad the appointment went so well and you got to see smudge!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"