December 2010 Moms
Options

Another elfster question

I'm feeling really dumb today. Are we supposed to identify ourselves when we send the gift with a card, etc. Or, do we anonymously send the gift and then there's a big reveal on the board. Please don't laugh-I'm truly missing my head today. ?
Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13

Re: Another elfster question

• Options

imageKellog+1:
    I'm feeling really dumb today. Are we supposed to identify ourselves when we send the gift with a card, etc. Or, do we anonymously send the gift and then there's a big reveal on the board. Please don't laugh-I'm truly missing my head today. ?

I was wondering the exact same thing, so thanks for asking!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    and the answer is . . . . .???? please ????? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's actually a really good question. Usually, with the Elfster gift exchanges I've done, you identify yourself when you give the gift. The other way sounds fun too, but might be more difficult. 
  • Options
    Good question...I was under the impression that we'd reveal ourselves when we sent our gifts. When we received our gifts we were supposed to post it on here with a PIP and a "shout out" to our sender so they know we got it.
  • Options

imageBlondangel:
    That's actually a really good question. Usually, with the Elfster gift exchanges I've done, you identify yourself when you give the gift. The other way sounds fun too, but might be more difficult. 

that's the same way i've done it too in the past!

• Options

You can send an identifying marker with your gift or you can wait for your secret pal to post that they received their gift on the board. I would opt to have an identifying marker with the gift so that your bumpie can come on here and say "I've been Elfed! Thanks (BUMPIE)!

• Options

imagecc51705:
    Good question...I was under the impression that we'd reveal ourselves when we sent our gifts. When we received our gifts we were supposed to post it on here with a PIP and a "shout out" to our sender so they know we got it.

This is the plan! When you send your gift go ahead and put something in there that says who sent it. When you receive your gift, please post a thread with a pic of the gift and reveal who sent it. I think it will be fun to see what everyone gets and who everyone had as their Secret Bumpie!

• Options
    Sounds good . Thanks for helping me out!
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"