Cincinnati Babies
Options

F/U Napping

Apparently all I needed to do was whine a little bit.  I've put away 3 loads of laundry, dusted our bedroom, cleaned the master bathroom, dusted the staircase and actually put on makeup.  And she's still sleeping - in her swing all bundled up!! :)  Woohoo!  I better get back to cleaning while I can! 

Re: F/U Napping

• Options
    Hey... whatever works!!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

More than a few times I have asked for advice on something here and then the problem just magically disappeared.  Glad you got so much done!  It truly does improve my quality of life when I have time to clean the way I really want to.

Also, Ava used to love napping in her swing or swaddled, and when I started doing both (swaddling her top half only so I could still buckle her in) she became the best sleeper!

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Awesome news! Clean lady clean:)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"