Multiples
Options

Seriously...

I don't know how you MoMs or MoMs to be with other kids do it. We were at a friends house all last weekend for a baby shower for another friend who's having twins too. They have 11 month old twin girls. The friend whose shower it was has a 3 year old. I was exhausted after two days. Then a friend called because her husband had a family emergency and had to leave town and she had a meeting in washington DC all week. I said I could help since I'm not working but wow taking care of a 7 year old and a 9 year old is killing me! I can't keep up with their schedules and right now I'm praying that school never ends today!!

So I bow down to all of you with other kiddos!! You are amazing! 

TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
FET #1 April 2011= BFN
FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
Living After Losing

Re: Seriously...

• Options

It's probably much more difficult to watch kids who aren't yours.  You're not in sync with them and not used to their schedules and personalities.   Our life is crazy, but you get to a point that you're not exhausted anymore... it's just your new normal : )

Kudos to you for helping your friend out!!

~Crystal~ SAHM to Sam (5), Hugh (3), Mary & Grace (22 months) : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"