April 2011 Moms
Options

I feel like my pants are strangling me

Guess I got too comfortable wearing maternity pants the last 2 days, I wore a regular pair today and now I feel like I've got a boa constrictor around my waist.
Wallace is a big brother!
imageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I feel like my pants are strangling me

• Options
    Use the rubber band trick.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageams8099:
    Use the rubber band trick.

I tried but they're a hook & bar closure so it didn't work. I'm about to put my fleece on & zip it up so I can unbutton my pants Embarrassed

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've given up on regular pants.  My maternity pants aren't staying up right because all my bloat is gone, but I can't bring myself to put on regular pants.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just bought my beband yesterday and it is the greatest invention EVER! They are on sale at Target for $14.95 and worth every penny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagearmandos_girl:
    I've given up on regular pants.  My maternity pants aren't staying up right because all my bloat is gone, but I can't bring myself to put on regular pants.

I think I'm going to jump on that train w/you. I was fine until I ate lunch. Now, not so much.

imageimage
  • Options

imageailidespain:
    I just bought my beband yesterday and it is the greatest invention EVER! They are on sale at Target for $14.95 and worth every penny!

See I have one but it is constantly rolling down. Is there a magic trick to it? Last time I wore it, I ended up tucking it into my underwear lol.

imageimage
  • Options

BF keeps trying to convince me to get a pair of maternity pants.  I would rather just wear dresses for the rest of my pregnancy.  Well haven't done any laundry so all I have clean are pants.  I should have listened to him.  We gave up trying to zip/button my pants this morning.  I have on a long shirt w/my pants wide open, LOL.

• Options
    Sounds like it might be too small? Or too big, but I'm thinking if it's rolling down it's too small. What size did you get?
  • Options

imagearmandos_girl:

Same, although I folded down my demi panel today and that helped.

• Options

I folded my beband in half and it stayed in place better.  Without it, I would have flashed some serious bum-crack at all the guys on game night -- small bump + low-rise jeans + shirt not long enough = 3/4 moon, yikes!

Long, long shirts are a lifesaver when your pants won't button and you don't have maternity pants.

When it's all said and done, what matters most is your relationships with other people; without good friends and family, what's the point?
    My Cooking Blog
    My Baby Blog
  • Options
    Screw pants - they are not comfortable no matter what I do. I have been living in leggings.
  • Options
    Give in and buy some GOOD maternity pants!  You won't regret it!  They are SOOOOOO comfy and there for a reason!  By far my all time favorite are the secret pannel jeans from Motherhood Maternity.  I've tried other cheaper immitations, and they are just that, cheaper immitations!  Get something good and comfy and enjoy it! :)  For my last pregnancy I told my hubby I was going to wear them forever they were so great! haha
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hear you! I was comfy in my favourite jeans with a rubber band and bellaband yesterday. Tried it for the first time and besides feeling like I was adding to the size of my bump, it was pretty comfy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Using the rubber band trick wasn't comfortable for me, plus it looked lumpy through my shirt. I bought the BeBand and I think that's a good alternative to lengthen the life of your regular pants.

I am wearing my first pair of maternity pants today and I am in HEAVEN.  As far as I'm concerned that is the way to go!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"