Stay at Home Moms
Options

a week and a half into playgroups & storytime and he's got a cold!

well I knew he'd most likely get sick- but I didn't think it would be this fast! LOL!

Oh well, what can you do. Can't keep him inside like a hermit. I was up most of the night because the poor little guy was miserable and stuffy and caughing. We are home all day today because it is raining really bad here. So its a TV watching, playing inside kinda day for us!

Off to load up on my vitamin C.....how long before I get it?!?!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: a week and a half into playgroups & storytime and he's got a cold!

• Options
    Well, you'll probably have it by the end of the week...sorry...one of the things that helps my DS sooooooo much with that kind of stuff is the Baby (or now adult) Mentholatum...VICKS is the best...and I have found helps him kick stuff faster...always has.  Hope he recovers quickly and it skips you all together!
    Loving life with DH, DS (5), DD and Angel Baby DS watching down from Heaven! We are excited to be trying for our final LO! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Above poster...do u use the Vicks rubs or plugins? Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Like you said, it's just inevitable that they're going to get sick.  I refuse to lock us in the house because of germs.  We just carry wipes with us and always wash our hands as soon as we get home from being out anywhere.

I have a cold right now that DH was nice enough to share with me.  I'm just waiting for Ben to get it next.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"