Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

halloween customes?

what is everyone being for halloween? anyone know of affordable website to get customes from

Re: halloween customes?

• Options
    Is your DC a boy or girl?  Age?  That will help to get started.  You can find them anywhere, some super cheap others really expensive.  My son is going to be a cowboy for Christmas - he already has a hat and boots and we just bought him Wrangler jeans and a plaid button up shirt.  He might be a cowboy/bull rider so I will print a thing to put on his back - like what bullriders wear with their number on their back and sponsor information.  My stepdad rodeos so DS is around rodeo often and wanted to be this when I asked him.  He first picked a cookie costume though (resembled an oreo) but this was cheaper and he already had half the stuff - and wears it often.  Last year I got his costume from diapers.com I think?  He was a lion and I think it was about $25 or so? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Do you have a Sam's club membership? They have nice costumes for $11. Boys and girls costumes.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is going to be a dinosaur. I just ordered his costume for TRU. It was only $17. they are having a sale on costumes right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"