TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

I use to like her

Link

I use to really like the girl who says all sorts of cr@p in this post.  She was one of my favorites on another board, I thought I could relate to her.  Now I'm sad and disappointed.

imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: I use to like her

• Options
    There have been a lot of disappointments around here lately. I'm sorry Kristy! But I still love you, and I'm not a hosebeast.
  • Options

I feel like a bad TTCALer for this but I didn't think it was that bad (maybe I've been around too freaking long and seen too freaking much).

Yes, she said something very hurtful and out of line but she apologized, regrets her words, and that's good enough for me.

Honestly, maybe part of it was the op rubbed me wrong to begin with. The ticker question is asked ALL THE TIME on 1st tri and really, what good do people think will come of it? The problem most people have with multiple tickers it it makes the siggy too long and OP had about the longest siggy of all.

OP - I know you're on TTCAL (saw the link last night) and if you're lurking here know I love and support you... just going to have to lovingly disagree with you a bit on this one.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebabygirlpriest:

I feel like a bad TTCALer for this but I didn't think it was that bad (maybe I've been around too freaking long and seen too freaking much).

Yes, she said something very hurtful and out of line but she apologized, regrets her words, and that's good enough for me.

Honestly, maybe part of it was the op rubbed me wrong to begin with. The ticker question is asked ALL THE TIME on 1st tri and really, what good do people think will come of it? The problem most people have with multiple tickers it it makes the siggy too long and OP had about the longest siggy of all.

OP - I know you're on TTCAL (saw the link last night) and if you're lurking here know I love and support you... just going to have to lovingly disagree with you a bit on this one.

I think you summed it up perfectly, BGP.

But for sure that one chick was out of line. I'm glad the other posters in the thread called her out on it. The line "you don't use losses to flame or be snarky" should be stickied to the top of all the boards.

• Options
    Yeah, the OP kind of rubbed me the wrong way too.  But, the offender went on MM and posted a big long thread saying she apologized, but wasn't really sorry for what she said.  She doesn't find the term offensive at all.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options

imageKristysRedBarn:
    Yeah, the OP kind of rubbed me the wrong way too.  But, the offender went on MM and posted a big long thread saying she apologized, but wasn't really sorry for what she said.  She doesn't find the term offensive at all.

Wow.

Lovely.

• Options

imageKristysRedBarn:

OK, well now she's a doucheballandahalf! Just freaking balls up and own your douche!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"