Austin Babies
Options

If you've got 2 minutes...

I could use your help!  If we win this month, I can guarantee that you won't see anymore requests to vote.  I am sure these posts are annoying to many of you, but it is annoying to my daughter than she can't tell me what she wants to eat, or that she can't use her hands to play with the tons of toys that she has.  I am not trying to be rude, just factual.

Today is the last day to vote and although we are still in the #1 spot to win $250k, we lost last month in the last 15 minutes.  Tomorrow is October 1st, which is Rett Syndrome awareness month and I would love to be able to post on this board that we have won and will have all this money for research to help find a cure for my daughter!

Pepsi Refresh ProjectClick Here to VOTE NOWimage
Click here to get the widget!
1. Vote with your Pepsi Refresh account.2. Vote with your Facebook account!3. Vote via Text: Text100842 to 73774 (Pepsi)
Note: Standard text messaging rates apply

Re: If you've got 2 minutes...

• Options

I would like to post this on another forum I'm on to get some of those ladies to vote. Can you send me the link I would need to post? I'm unfamiliar with this format as well as the pepsi website. Thanks!

• Options

It's the Pepsi refresh website at https://www.refresheverything.com/ then click on the $250k category, and current leaders, vote for IRSF.

Thank you so much for passing this on!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am generally not a fan of vote pandering, but I have never once been in any way even slightly annoyed that you are asking us to vote for this.  What a great cause!  Keep it up.  I just voted and posted to my wall.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Done, done, and done! I hope you get to post tomorrow with news of winning the $250k!!
  • Options
    Voted x 3 :-)
    I know I'll be checking the leaderboard all day...  when will you hear the results?
  • Options
    Done! I hope you win!
  • Options
    I voted.  Good luck!
  • Options

Did it!

I must say when looking at some of the past winners and others up for contention that I get annoyed at which ideas are ranked super-high.  Really does seem obvious that certain programs deserve $$ more than others!

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Options

imagekiarox2002:
    I am generally not a fan of vote pandering, but I have never once been in any way even slightly annoyed that you are asking us to vote for this.  What a great cause!  Keep it up.  I just voted and posted to my wall.

This. 

• Options
    Voted. And not annoyed. And anyone who is can shove off.
  • Options

imageChicklit:

yep! 

• Options

imageMichelle&Russ:
    Voted x 3 :-)
    I know I'll be checking the leaderboard all day...  when will you hear the results?

Thank you!  We will know at midnight tonight (I think Pacific time).  Last month I woke up around 2am and checked my emails and was so sad to see all the fellow Rett parent's emails saying that we had lost in the last 15 minutes. :( 

• Options
    imagessinca:

imageChicklit:

yep! 

Yes

• Options
    Thanks for all the votes and please keep them coming if you haven't voted already...or borrow your DH's phone to send that text message! :)  We have until 11pm tonight to make this a WIN!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"