Maryland Babies
Options

Photographer

Anyone know of a good, resonably priced photographers in the Howard County area?

Thanks!

Re: Photographer

• Options
    I used Jenni at Forever-Yesterday to take my sons 3 month photos. They turned out great and she is pretty reasonably priced. She lives in columbia, you can contact her through her website.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're using Jill Myers.  While she's not from HoCo, she'll be coming to our home to do a newborn/family shoot.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

www.amylingphotography.com

She is WONDERFUL! Her prices are very reasonable as well and great with kids. 

• Options

I am using Alison Stangle.  She is not in Howard but may just charge a little extra for the drive.  She quoted me $125 (I am in Baltimore county) flat for the 2 hour session and full rights to your photo's afterwards directly from her site to download.  That was the most reasonable I found and I like her work.

I have her booked for maternity and newborn pics.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Just saw this post: I'm a photographer. I work in Howard County but live in Baltimore County. I don't have a studio, I usually come to people's homes for private portrait sessions. I consider myself reasonably priced, I want to make professional photos available to everyone.

You can find a few of my baby sessions here: https://www.mbmphotographs.com *

*The site is in need of an update but the program isn't mac compatible so I'm working on it ;)

cheers,

-mandi.

cheers, -mandi. Photographer to the greatest stars: our children. "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"