Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Huge Fisher Price Recall!

Re: Huge Fisher Price Recall!

• Options
    imageAllie30:

I have a FP booster seat (not on the list) and a RNP.

I appreciate you posting this, because I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't seen it on another board, but the RNP isn't on the list either from what I can see.. so I'm sorry to be a biitch, but how is that even relevant?  It's just going to scare people into thinking that the RNP has been recalled if they don't read thoroughly (which we all know happens frequently on TB).

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options

Thanks for posting. The high chair I registered for is on this list, and I see that BRU moved it to the "in-store only" section of my registry, so maybe that means they have pulled it already.

So on that note... anyone have a high chair rec? :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecrazystace:
    imageAllie30:

I appreciate you posting this, because I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't seen it on another board, but the RNP isn't on the list either from what I can see.. so I'm sorry to be a biitch, but how is that even relevant?  It's just going to scare people into thinking that the RNP has been recalled if they don't read thoroughly (which we all know happens frequently on TB).

Yeah, you're being a ***. As soon as I saw the recall I automatically (as everyone else did) inventoried my FP products to see whether or not it was on the list. So me saying "wow, I looked up my FP stuff -- this is what I have" -- is relevant to what I was posting.

No, RNP is NOT on the list. I never said it was.

Happy now? Hmm

• Options
    imageAllie30:
    imagecrazystace:
    imageAllie30:

Yeah, you're being a ***. As soon as I saw the recall I automatically (as everyone else did) inventoried my FP products to see whether or not it was on the list. So me saying "wow, I looked up my FP stuff -- this is what I have" -- is relevant to what I was posting.

No, RNP is NOT on the list. I never said it was.

Happy now? Hmm

I actually consider myself to be a pretty comprehensive reader, but your post even had me re-reading the list several times to make sure that the RNP wasn't on there because mentioning FP items that you own that weren't affected DOES seem completely irrelevant to me, especially when you only mentioned that one of the items that you listed as owning isn't included in the recall and disregarded the second.  Should we all inventory our non-recalled FP items in this post? Confused

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    What is an RNP?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    imagedixiedancin:

Thanks for posting. The high chair I registered for is on this list, and I see that BRU moved it to the "in-store only" section of my registry, so maybe that means they have pulled it already.

So on that note... anyone have a high chair rec? :)

The one you registered for might be fine.  I have the rainforest one and even though the product number was on the recall list, mine wasn't affected.  The ones affected are the older versions that have pegs on the back to hold the tray.

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My rainforest high chair just arrived the other day (shower gift) but I haven't opened it yet to see if it was made prior to 2006.  The recall for this chair is limited to those made before 2006.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageLittleApple:
    What is an RNP?

Something that is not being recalled. :)

I am curious what it is though. 

• Options
    imageKateMW:

imageLittleApple:
    What is an RNP?

I believe it's a Rock N Play

photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks Allie.  My booster seat isn't on here but someone did give us the kick and crawl that I didn't register for. and it is on the list.  We hardly used it and haven't used it in several months but it is good to know about this hazard. 

• Options
    Just checked the model again and it is the older model of the kick and crawl.  I am relieved.
  • Options
    imagesroszc:
    imageKateMW:

imageLittleApple:
    What is an RNP?

I believe it's a Rock N Play

Yeah - this thing - WHICH HAS NOT BEEN RECALLED, just to be clear :)

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    Thanks so much for posting. my 3 yr old brother-in-law has the little fisher price cars and that track thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"