June 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else having CRAZY dreams?

Not really having any other symptoms besides sore boobs, but the dreams, OMG, wow!!  

My latest: I was at a bar with a group of people I have easily not seen in 10 years and then "remembered" I was pregnant & got all upset that I had been drinking.  Bizarre to say the least!

Anyone in the same boat?  Any funny ones?? 

Re: Anyone else having CRAZY dreams?

• Options

I had a strange dream last night. 

I was at the mall with friends and had to go to the bathroom but every stall in every bathroom in the mall was so disgusting.  

• Options
    They arent so much crazy yet as VIVID. They are so detailed and clear they seem unusually real.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess I should have added vivid... I have woken up every morning for the past week wondering if that was real or not!
  • Options
    I've been having dreams....but I can't remember them.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    I have had a couple. One of them I was brushing my teeth and projectile vomited everywhere. So gross! But mostly I dream about food when I am pregnant. In the last week, I dreamt about the most delicious cupcakes ever. Then last night, I dreamt I was eating berry pancakes. yum!
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options
    yummy!! minus the puking
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was making out with a certain popular political pundit (don't want to name names and accidentally start a political debate, heh) whom I loathe and despise in real life. I woke up horrified! That has probably been the weirdest so far.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had one last night that a man was peeing in my garden and I thought to myself "that's gross...I better remember to wash the tomatoes before we eat them!"  Yuck!!
  • Options
    edit

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options

I've definitely been having more vivid dreams as of late.

The latest I can remember is that people were fishing for catfish...and someone got a hold of a HUGE one and instead of reeling it in. the catfish just jumped out and it had 4 legs...like a dog...and ran over to me and kept trying to lick my leg and I was FREAKED OUT! Then I climbed a brick wall and was hanging off the side of it while the catfish was still trying to get my leg...and all the people who were fishing (my friends) were cracking up at me like it was the funniest thing they'd seen in their lives....I was not amused.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    actually. Now that I think about it. I did wake up actually thinking "wow I pictured that dream better that I see the others"...like that I could still view it after waking up. Vivid I guess. Didn't even relate it to pregnancy. Hmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"