Detroit Babies
Options

Kinda early-Santa

Anyone have any recs. for a good Santa for my DD to get her pictures with?   I want to schedule early so it can be part of our Christmas card.  Any ideas from last year?  I am willing to travel.   I know it is a but early to think about, especially since it's not even Halloween yet :) 

Re: Kinda early-Santa

• Options
    We've taken DS to Somerset the past couple years.  It's nice- they take like 5-6 pictures then you get a printout of each picture along with the cd.  The only downside is the "line" (they actually schedule appointments, so you don't have to actually wait in a line) can get insane, especially if you go on the weekend.  We've always gone first thing on the weekday though and never had an issue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKBabySmiles:

I ? Elf. I may have to watch that this weekend :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

the past 2 years i have taken ds to somerset mall.  the santa there is fantastic.  some santas that i've seen look really cheesy and the backgrounds are not that good. it around 30 dollars, they give you 5 or 6 pictures on a cd, and they have it set up with ritz camera in the mall, to go get them printed off for free.

here is a picture when ds was 3 weeks old with santa from somerset. so you can get an idea what he looks like. 

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Surprisingly, the Santa @ Macomb Mall is phenomenal!  We walked by him one year & I was shocked @ how awesome he looked.  Plus, there's never a line & you can use your own camera if you want.
  • Options
    Another vote for Somerset.
  • Options
    We took DD to Great Lakes Crossing this year. We loved it. They always do a huge walk through display there and the Santa is really nice looking, not cheap like some malls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"