Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

if your child attends mother's day out

for half days 2x a week how long did it take your lo to "Adjust" =not cry?!

Re: if your child attends mother's day out

• Options
    DD goes to preschool 2 afternoons a week and never shed a tear. She practically kicked me out of the classroom...didn't even want me to walk in with her, lol. At least I know she likes it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Lily just walked in and didn't look back. 

However, last spring I went back to work 2 days a week (temporary project position) and was a total drama queen for a few weeks...and then nothing.  

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS started yesterday so I really don't have much experience yet. I do understand that he did well when DH dropped him off. Other little ones were losing their minds (as DH described it) and most calmed down quickly is what the teacher said. One little boy cried the whole time though. DS told me last night that "michael was sad". Poor little thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lilly has been going for about 4-5 weeks now, on Friday's from 9 am-1 pm and she still cries every time I leave the classroom. The teachers say she has a blast while she is there & cries for about a minute after I leave and then is totally fine. Hopefully she will stop soon but I know she has fun while she is there, so I will continue to take her.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is DD's 2nd year of MDO. This year she's been great - no tears. Last year it took a month for her to not cry when I left her. She only went once a week though - and all the teachers said it is easier on kids to go twice a week actually. They get adjusted more quickly I guess. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"