Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

How many sizes did your LO's feet grow in a year?

Faux-crocs are on sale at Target here and I wanted to get a pair for DS for next year since we loved them this summer.  He wore the size 6-8 this summer.  Would the next size up be sufficient?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: How many sizes did your LO's feet grow in a year?

• Options
    If you are wanting them for next year, I would say no.  Last year this time DS wore a size 4.  He now wears a size 11.  Just over the summer they grew a size bigger. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Options
    DD1 grew from 5.5 to 7/7.5 from May to August.... so I have no guesses about how many sizes in a full year.

DD1 7/10/08  DD2 8/11/10  DS 7/2/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last summer DD wore a 5 and now she wears a 7 or 8. Feet are just so unpredictable...shoes are something I will not buy ahead. You just can't know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Last summer DD wore size 4.  This summer she wore a 6. 
  • Options
    This time last year DD was wearing a 5 with room to grow.  We just had her sized two weeks ago and is a 7.5.  If I were going to to buy ahead, which I don't do, I would probably do at least 2 sizes.  
  • Options
    DS went from sz 3 to sz 7-8 in this last year. I'm afraid of buying shoes that far in advance.
  • Options
    DS went from a 3 last summer to a 7 this summer.  So I would never attempt to buy shoes a year in advance.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I guess it really depends on how fast your child grows. What did he wear last year? you might be able to use that as a comparison. DS last year was in a sz 3/4. right now he is wearing a 6 (just moved up), but I know that he is actually a sz 5.5.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"