Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Quinny Buzz

Any likes? Dislikes?

Opinions? Nasty Remarks?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Quinny Buzz

• Options
    My only issue with it is the fabric. My brother and his wife have this stroller and at around the 1 year mark the stretchy/nylon (I think that's what it is) fabric on the seat started getting little holes in it. Also, the width of the stroller is a little big (I think the biggest of out of all the strollers out right now..but I may be wrong) and I remember having a hard time getting through a store doorway when we took her out one day. Like I said, I didn't personally use this stroller day in and day out but seeing those two things made me decide not to get it for my LO. I am going with the Uppababy Vista
  • Options

We have this stroller! We assembled it and my DH has been pushing it around the apt for the past 4 months lol..  Since we are still waiting for LO to arrive, I cannot give you a very experienced review of it.  However, we love it for its maneuverability, looks, functionality, price ( we purchased the previous yr's model for $280), and love how easily it opens on its own.  The only two issues I have with it is that it is on the heavy side (abt 30 lbs or so), and I find it difficult to fold down, though my husband does it with ease.  It was between the Quinny Buzz, the Teutonia T-linx and the Uppa Baby Vista for us...and the Quiny won in the end since we got it for half the price of the other strollers... If you have another young child or are planning to have another one soon...I would choose the Vista since it allows you to add the extra seat...all in all I am happy with my Quinny Bargain!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"