TTC after 35
Options

Follow up to Still Heartbroken

Thanks ladies for all of your support. This has absolutely been the hardest thing that I have gone through.  I am seeing a counselor and it is very helpful.  Definitely having major ups and downs through this process.  Today is a better day though:D 

Re: Follow up to Still Heartbroken

• Options
    I'm glad that today is a better day and that you are getting some help.  We are all here to support oneanother.  Sometimes Bumping is the only understanding support we can get.
  • Options

Glad to hear that!  It's good that you are in the moment.  enjoy the "up"  TTC life is rocky but then again, life in general is, right? take care!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad today is a better day. Please keep us posted on how you decided to move forward.
  • Options
    Glad to hear that you are seeing someone that you can really talk to. Personally I think its such a great outlet to have someplace safe and unbiased... and this board can offer much the same but without the intimacy. Big hugs to you.

• Options
    So glad to hear that you are having a good day and that the counselor is helpful for you.  Sometimes it's just having someone to talk to who doesn't have their own emotions about the situation that helps.  Keeping you in my t&p's.  Hugs. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"