Minnesota Babies
Options

Underwater Adventures GTG

Anyone interested in meeting up at MOA on a Tuesday? Kids under 2 get in to underwater adventures free & on Tuesdays adults get in at the kids' price.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Underwater Adventures GTG

• Options
    We love going to MOA for Toddler Tuesday but we would be unable to go to UWA as that still would be $14 for us to go. 
  • Options
    I would be interested in meeting up. We have baby storytime until 10:55am and I live in Blaine so the earliest we could get there would be 11:45ish. Any Tuesday usually works for us.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I noticed that Toddler Tuesdays are a morning thing; I'm not sure if that applies to the discount as well, there's also a $2 off coupon online:

https://www.sharky.tv/main.aspx?id=832

We could also just hang out at MOA if that works better for people. Does this Tuesday work? Maybe around 1PM?

• Options

I'm a maybe. I forgot we have a baby class on Tuesdays at 6pm and I am worried that even if we leave by 3pm from MOA we would get stuck in traffic. Getting dd to nap in the car in stop and go traffic is tough. Here's my email ilovebijou at gmail dot com

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We will not be at MOA this week but we will be at MOA next week & could (try) to stay until 11. It is all up in the air & how Mr.A is doing. 

here is what MOA sent me (thru FB) when I asked what the Thymes of TT coming up are 

Toddler Tuesday this week will be the Beauty and the Beast Princess Party! 

Toddler Tuesday next week will be the Wonder Pets Circus Party!   

• Options
    We could try to meet up next Tuesday morning. I'm pretty flexible.
  • Options
    I love UWA. I'll be DS2 would love that too (DS1 is in school, bummer). I'm not really into Toddler Tuesdays because of most of the stuff they offer just doesn't interest us, but just for hanging out, I'd be game for that someday! Not this Tues or next because I have trips/meetings, but I'll take a raincheck! (Maybe Karla and I could carpool!) :)
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"