Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Can I join you? I need some hugs....XP

Just had my routine check up at 11w3d and there was no hb.  I'm absolutely a mess.  This is mc #2 for me and I know it's early but I'm seriously not thinking I can try again.  I have to have a D&C in the next few days.  I'm numb and destroyed.  I don't even know what to do..I'm lost!  I have to tell my 4 yr old and of course untell the few we told...we were heading out of town next weekend to tell the family.  I know everyone asks this but "Why me?  Again?"  My husband wasn't with me and doesn't even know what to say.  I don't know either...

I just need to tell someone so here I am.  I am so incredibly sorry for all of your losses.  I find comfort in knowing I'm not alone but it doesn't make it easier unfortunately.  {Hugs to all of you!}

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I join you? I need some hugs....XP

• Options
    Oh Rosen. That's just terrible. I think that emotions are pretty raw right now and you need to take it one day at a time. I think that 11 wks is pretty far along personally. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope that you find the support you need.
  • Options
    I am so sorry {{{HUGS}}}
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss ((((hugs))))
    * PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I was at the same point when I started to miscarry and I can empathize. It's like a nightmare, a very unfair nightmare. I hope you will be with your DH soon. Please know that we are here for you.
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for what you are going through.  I can completely understand.  I found out at 12 weeks that our baby had stopped growing at 10 weeks. It's total and utter shock and despair!  Just take it day by day and see how you feel.  You don't need to make any decisions right now.  I hope you find comfort and peace in the days ahead. 
    image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss!!  I lost my baby at 16w5d and had to tell my 3 year old...he's 4 now, but we still talk about it and he asks me if I miss my baby...he's a love...I'm sure your 4 year old will handle it to the best of their ability and give you lots and lots of love.

I hope your recovery process is smooth and that you can find peace.

(((HUGS)))

Loving life with DH, DS (5), DD and Angel Baby DS watching down from Heaven! We are excited to be trying for our final LO! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

{{hugs}} I am so sorry to hear about your loss..  My T&P are with you..  For telling your DC there is a book called "We were gonna have a baby but got an angel instead"  it helps tell the child about the loss in a way that they can understand.  Its a great book..

I know you are emotionally destroyed right now.  I remember when I lost my baby at 18 wks.  I didnt think I could ever try again.  I thought I could never recover from the devastation..  But after time I started feeling better and looked towards the future...  I wouldnt make your final decision about not trying again right now. Your emotions are too raw to make such a big decision.. 

I lost three babies and kept trying..  Im not going to say it was easy, but I did get through it.  Huge {{hugs}} to you today... 

• Options

Welcome, although I wish none of us had to be here, this is a great place for support whether you want to vent or have questions. And especially if you need a hug.

I am so sorry. I lost my first pregnancy in my 10th week, and I felt like the bottom of my life had dropped out. I am so sorry you are going through this, I can't imagine the pain of two losses. Hugs to you, and I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    +HPT 12/1/14
    EDD 8/3/15

• Options

I'm so sorry for your losses.  You don't need to think about trying again now, just think about taking care of yourself.

Big hugs.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    ((Huge hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss. I think you'll find a lot of comfort and support here. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1: 3/19/10 Loss: 7/9/10
    BFP 2: 12/28/10
    My Blog: Losing Sylvia
  • Options

Hugs to you, I'm sorry for your loss.

I also found out there was no HB @ 11 wks, 3 days when I went in for an ultrasound due to bleeding.  I hated "untelling" people, but the outpouring of support from friends has been amazing.  DH has been incredible as well.

Again, ((((HUGS))))

• Options
    *hugs* I am so sorry for your losses.
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options

(((HUGS)))

I am sorry for your losses. I hope you are able to find some comfort here

• Options
    I just found out Monday at 13w3d that the baby's heart was no longer beating.  It's my first pregnancy and it's the worst feeling.  A couple days ago I didn't think I would be able to function again.  After my D&C this morning I'm actually feeling much better and much more optimistic.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Be strong and don't let it defeat you.  ((((*Hugs*))))

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    {{hugs}}  i'm so very sorry you are going through this, again.  t&p for you and your family.
    09.10=ectopic m/c, methotrexate tx 12.11-1.11=unknown m/c, D&C for genetics testing. <a href="http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/jenrdh01/theBump Siggy/?action=view
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Please take the time that you need to grieve and heal, and don't think about making any decisions right now. How you'll feel in a couple months may be different from what you're feeling now. This board is such a great support, and provided me with a lot of comfort. I hope you get the same. Only time will heal, and it will get better with each passing day, I promise. ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"