TTC after 35
Options

HSG Today

I go this afternoon for my HSG.  I'm pretty nervous and not sure what to expect.  My DH is leaving work early to take me.  Wish me luck, ladies.  Any advice is welcome!

Hugs to all.

Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Re: HSG Today

• Options

Aw good luck.  You'll be fine.  I was so worried but I didn't feel a thing.  I did take a bunch of ibuprofen beforehand though.  KUP!

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    Good luck, i read to take painkillers before hand and its not too bad, if any pain it feels like AF cramps (we are used to those Huh? i have an op coming up soon, alot to be done with me, i hope i can take my own advice Big Smile take care!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely take the drugs! My was pretty bad but at least it is over quickly. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you all.  I have the ibuprofen ready to go.  Just took the antibiotics they want me to take.  They said it is all preventive for my DH and I to take it.

I'm still getting use to the abbreviations, so forgive me but what does KUP mean?

Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    It's discomforting but only for a short while, just remember to breathe. One strange thing I did not experience bleeding or cramping until two days later, then it was gone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Keep Us Posted!  :)

-Pix

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"