Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

2ww Ladies Come on in!

13»

Re: 2ww Ladies Come on in!

• Options
    imageMrs. Stew:
    imageDreamChaser246:

Only 7dpo but I got really sick yesterday. I think it was food posining or the flu, I seriously couldn't walk more than 15 feet without throwing up, it was pretty bad. I had a nice fever yesterday so of course my temperature is totally bogus.

Of course, the first questions I get when people hear I am sick was, "are you sure you're not pregnant?"

Every. Single. Time.

Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks!

How are you hanging in there?

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options
    imageDreamChaser246:
    imageMrs. Stew:
    imageDreamChaser246:

Only 7dpo but I got really sick yesterday. I think it was food posining or the flu, I seriously couldn't walk more than 15 feet without throwing up, it was pretty bad. I had a nice fever yesterday so of course my temperature is totally bogus.

Of course, the first questions I get when people hear I am sick was, "are you sure you're not pregnant?"

Every. Single. Time.

Thanks!

Oh, I'm here.  Every morning while the thermometer is beeping, I'm praying "stay up temps, stay up temps!"

I'm a little concerned about Saturday...we play Penn State and it's a night game.  We're tailgating ALL DAY...I'm a little tempted to POAS that morning (10dpo) just to see.  It won't do any good though - if it's negative, I'm still not going to drink because it's such an early test date.  It's just that I'm already starting to get comments about how much I've cut back on drinking at tailgates this year...it seems like every week they're waiting for an announcement. Tongue Tied I've just been ignoring the comments, not playing drinking games, and nursing my (few) drinks!

DH's parents are visiting late next week, and it would be nice to tell them in person (they live a 9-hour drive away).  Fingers crossed...for both of us!

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs. Stew:
    imageDreamChaser246:
    imageMrs. Stew:
    imageDreamChaser246:

Every. Single. Time.

Thanks!

Oh, I'm here.  Every morning while the thermometer is beeping, I'm praying "stay up temps, stay up temps!"

I'm a little concerned about Saturday...we play Penn State and it's a night game.  We're tailgating ALL DAY...I'm a little tempted to POAS that morning (10dpo) just to see.  It won't do any good though - if it's negative, I'm still not going to drink because it's such an early test date.  It's just that I'm already starting to get comments about how much I've cut back on drinking at tailgates this year...it seems like every week they're waiting for an announcement. Tongue Tied I've just been ignoring the comments, not playing drinking games, and nursing my (few) drinks!

DH's parents are visiting late next week, and it would be nice to tell them in person (they live a 9-hour drive away).  Fingers crossed...for both of us!

Oye, good luck with the tailgate! Thankfully with DH's work schedule we have missed all games so far this year. So I haven't had to hide the not drinking factor.

Fingers crossed for good news next week! =)

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options

imageM_C_McBrown:
    I'm also at 6 DPO, and no symptoms or signs yet.  It really is too early, though! 

This... I am hoping for an implantation temp spike tomorrow or Friday... wishful thinking I know

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    10DPO, and so far I've peed on 4 sticks (all BFN). I know, shame on me. I've had such a "good feeling" this cycle, especially after the dip at 7DPO. I also had weird cramps (kinda warm feeling?) at 8DPO, and I don't usually get cramps until AF arrives or a day before. My temp had gone back up but dipped again this morning. Ugh. I don't know what to think anymore! Hoping for a temp spike tomorrow and if so I will test again...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"