D.C. Area Babies
Options

Certifikid?

Anyone use this site?  Looks like a Groupon or Living Social kind of deal site, but for DC area only. 

Re: Certifikid?

• Options
    That's exactly what they are.  I think a Nestie's friend started it, since I think I learned about it on here.  I get their emails and some are very interesting but they seem to skew a little older than my DD.  If you don't mind having another message clutter your inbox, it's worth checking them out.
  • Options
    I am on the email list for it.  I feel like it just recently started in the past few months.  I haven't found anything so far that we would use though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm on their list, but haven't found anything yet.  Mainly because it does seem geared toward older children and a lot of them are still pretty expensive even though they are deals from the original price.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    I actually bought a certificate from them a few months ago.  It was a huge discount at a local kid's gym.  I was pleased.  That's really the only thing I've seen so far that worked for DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on their mailing list too, I find that it is geared toward MD a lot more than VA and I'm in VA
  • Options
    I am actually the founder of Certifikid. I am a local Bethesda mom with two toddlers. If there are any deals you all would be interested in me featuring feel free to email info@certifikid.com . I have been trying to include some expecting mom type deals. I try to pick things my kids love! I am always open to new ideas. Thanks so much for following Certifikid!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"