TTC after 35
Options

~~Kiki~~

Hi Kiki Big Smile, how are you doing?  How are you feeling? 

Re: ~~Kiki~~

• Options
    ::butting in:: Enquiring minds want to know! Big Smile
  • Options

Awwww... Hi Karen, Hi Stever!  Thanks for thinking of me!

I'm doing... really well!  ::knocks on wood::  I'm 5w3d today.  So far I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms, though enough to know that something's going on "in there."  Mostly I find that I get daily cramps, sometimes in the late afternoon, but pretty much like clockwork in the middle of the night.  My BBs are slightly sore at times, and they seem to be getting a little bigger -- woo hoo! -- though that could just be due to the fact that I am out of town and eating out every meal...

Other than that... nothing (well it does seem like I get hungry/slightly queasy if I don't eat something soon after waking, but it's not that noticeable).  For this I am very glad; it's nice not to feel too ill while I am away from home!  I get back home on monday night... cannot wait... I miss DH! 

How are you doing???  What's new with you?

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thats great, i hope you feeling good continues but hey if not its all worth it Big Smile

Nothing new with me, as you can see from siggy i have an op coming up, i cant bloody wait BRING IT ON i say, so i hopefuly will be on the road to a BFP!!!!!  Our 1st Anniversary is coming up on saturday, cant believe how fast the year went and we have DHs sisters wedding next weekend (whats new eh!!!) and then the end of october our last wedding......il be glad when all over i tell ya Big Smile

Well i wish you a speedy week and safe trip home to your beloved.  Take care hun, keep us updated ((hugs))

• Options

Ohhh, happy anniversary Karen!  Is your anniversary the same weekend as your SIL's wedding?  You have been eating, drinking and sleeping weddings it seems this summer! 

I'll be thinking of you on the 21st and praying that everything goes well so you can get back to TTC!!!  

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options

Thanks so much, we had a wonderful weekend, that was a fast and wonderful year!!!! 

My sisinlaws wedding is this saturday, i am looking forward to it!!

Thanks Kiki, prayers and fingers crossed it will bring us closer to conceiving, i hope this is all we need!!!  

Take care Mommy Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"