3rd Trimester

Of all places to get stretch marks...

IN BETWEEN my buttcrack....I mean come on!! really!!! Tongue Tied

Re: Of all places to get stretch marks...

• I have a couple of those!!!

At least its in an unnoticeable spot lol

• If it makes you feel any better, I had a skin tag pop up there.  Eww!  My doctor said she can remove skin tags after labor, but do I really want to show her that one.........? Tongue Tied
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Who told you it was there?
    I was married June 16, 2007 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have those too! They were the first ones to pop up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG!!! I thought I was the only one who had them there! They are so gross looking! Mine are like dark black and I am just really praying that they fade because I had a really nice as*  Pre- Pregnancy if I do say so myself. They are very unattractive 4 sure!Ick!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ~*Mrs.Gallegos*~
  • imageirlndsumer:
    If it makes you feel any better, I had a skin tag pop up there.  Eww!  My doctor said she can remove skin tags after labor, but do I really want to show her that one.........? Tongue Tied

God these are annoying!! :(
    I've gotten a few 'down under' since getting pregnant too! Thankfully small ones but I feel your pain!
    BUT maybe after having my doc all over my V during delivery I won't mind her cleaning things up there as well. eff it! :P hehe
  • I HEAR YOU! I HAVE STRETCH MARKS FROM THE NEXT DOWN! Sad
  • I think I'd rather have stretch marks in my arse crack than the ones that are now completely covering my abdomen... At least you can't see butt crack stretchies in a bikini... Tongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG! i thought i was the ONLY one.... 

I have literally none on my stomach but my booty was in such great shape before I was pregnant, I guess that it's just taken a toll. LOL 

by Lilypie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"