Cleveland Babies
Options

Good Ob's in Akron/Cuyahoga Falls area?

so, i've only visited my ob twice so far, but i don't think i want to stay with her. i always feel rushed to get in and get out when i go. unfortunately the one i wanted to go to is pregnant herself and not taking any new ob patients. so i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place for me to go?

oh, i am going to the reserve right now and seeing Dr. Beining.

update: unfortunately i am not ok with having a male ob. this is actually extremely important and non-negotiable.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Good Ob's in Akron/Cuyahoga Falls area?

• Options

I live in Stow, but I see Dr. Jennifer Savitsky and Dr. Barry Fish in Montrose and really like their practice. I've been seeing them for about 3 years now. Both deliver at Akron City and Akron General. Dr. Savitsky delivered my son at AG 2 years ago.

Also, I've heard good things about Paragon (in Hudson, I believe), but don't have personal experience with them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was not impressed with Dr. Beining. If you are ok with seeing a guy, I would suggest Dr. Biats or Dr. Polifrone with the same office (the reserve). I like both of them. Dr. Beining is a capable doctor but her bedside manner is definitely lacking and she does make you feel rushed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I adore Dr. Monte at Paragon (I go to the Hudson office - live in C. Falls and work for City of Stow).  I haven't seen him in over a year though since I got my referall to an RE.  But when I finally get my BFP I'm going back to him.
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    love paragon, i go to the akron location off white pond. dr. kirven is great, and my midwife-alice gordon...love her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image noah joined us 10 weeks early.
  • Options

thanks ladies! i have another appointment in a couple weeks. i'll decide for sure then, but i'm pretty certain i'll be changing. gonna call paragon and see if i can set something up.
    again, thanks for your help!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I have been going to paragon Dr. Susan Schondel she great. she delivers at Akron General and see patients at the park west office off of white pond(she may also see pts in hudson -not 100%) paragon is great!
  • Options
    I'm a Paragon girl...have been for years and have always loved them.  They have an office on State Road but I go to White Pond...I think everyone there is great!
    BFP - 8/28 Beta 1 - 3,363 - 9/1 U/S 1 - 9/10 - Heartbeat 125 Est. DD - 4/30, Induced 4/23 Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog
  • Options

I'm one of the few who left Paragon with no intentions on ever returning.... I was so disappointed with their response with my m/c last year, and how rude the one doctor was.  Then after finally getting pregnant again - their constant push making me always feeling rushed and and they were so unorganized they lost my bloodwork results twice (they do it there AT the office!) that I ran far and fast. 

I was also recommended Dr. Fish's office (both a male and female practice there) but ended up with a male  OB, so my recommendation won't benefit you much.  I hope you find someone you're comfortable with, it's so important!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"