Oregon Babies
Options

Because our board is SLOW.....(GTKY ?'s)

Thought with the few newbies I've seen and the fact that our board has been super slow I would post a GTKY since we haven't done one in awhile. Smile  Why were you given your particular name?
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite book?
What is your favorite sport?
How many kids do you want?
What are three adjectives which describe you?
What do you want to be doing in five years?
When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Because our board is SLOW.....(GTKY ?'s)

• Options

Gross...sorry the font turned out so big! Here are my answers!

Why were you given your particular name?  My mom read it in a book in high school and loved it. Although, she doesn't remember the name of the book now so it's really not helpful in my story. haha

How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have one older brother, a younger brother and a younger sister and then an older stepbrother and stepsister.

What is your favorite food? Cake. HAHA Really though I love Chipotle vegetarian fajita bowls. I can't help it. 

What is your favorite book? One of my favorites is The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks, but I also love White Oleander a lot. 

What is your favorite sport? Basketball to watch and volleyball to play.

How many kids do you want? Two or four, never three. Although I would be perfectly fine with just Kayleigh. Smile

What are three adjectives which describe you? Emotional, thoughtful, cautious. 

What do you want to be doing in five years? Taking Kayleigh to first grade and my other LO hopefully to preschool and probably having a fun part time job. Smile 

When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? Take a LONG shower or a nap. I don't get to do either of those often.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Why were you given your particular name? My parents just liked the name Sarah.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? 1 older sister

What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese!!!!

What is your favorite book? I just finished reading "The Proper Care & Feeding of Marriage" by Dr. Laura. LOVED IT!!!!

What is your favorite sport? I am not very athletic :(

How many kids do you want? 2 or 3

What are three adjectives which describe you? Fuuny, helpful, optimistic

What do you want to be doing in five years? Teaching or raising a few babies :)

When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? Catch up on my favorite shows, take a nap, or go shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Why were you given your particular name? My grandpa wanted me to be named Amy Nicole - he passed away shortly before I was born, and I was born on his birthday, so Amy Nicole it is

How many brothers and sisters do you have? 2 brothers, 1 sister (all older) and two younger step sisters

What is your favorite book? After reading so much during law school, I enjoy fluff reading like Jen Lancaster stuff and the Chelsea Handler books

What is your favorite sport? I am not really into sports, but if I had to choose, I like to play volleyball

How many kids do you want? Maybe 2

What are three adjectives which describe you? Smart, Funny and Loyal

What do you want to be doing in five years? What I am doing now or being a Judge

When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? Shop, happy hour with friends, spa services
  • Options
    Why were you given your particular name?  Well, my name is the reverse of my Mom's name. How many brothers and sisters do you have?I have one older brotherWhat is your favorite food? I just love food. I guess if I was picking genre of cuisine it would be Indian food. Or moroccan. Yum. Or desserts. oooh. i love dessert. Any of them. But I hate pork chops. What is your favorite book?  A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Memoirs of a Geisha, Catcher in the Rye, A Dirty Job, Good in Bed, Welcome to the Monkey House... What is your favorite sport? i don't like sports.  How many kids do you want? 2+ What are three adjectives which describe you? eclectic, persistent (that's a nice way of saying stubborn), kind What do you want to be doing in five years? i'd rather see where life takes me. That's better than being disappointed when the "plan" doesn't come to fruition. When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? well...get on the computer of course. and catch up on tv.  
  • Options

Why were you given your particular name? I was supposed to be Samantha, but my mom already had chosen my older brother's name (Jacob), so my dad put his foot down and demanded he got to choose. So he names me the most popular name of my generation. Thanks Dad.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have an older and younger brother. I alos have 3 step siblings and my parents adopted my newphew... so technically he's my brother too.
    What is your favorite food? Balsamic Vinegar. Mmmmm weird but I freakin love it.
    What is your favorite book? Ever? Wow... I would go with The Long Winter (From teh Little House series. I read it like 100x's as a kid). I have many adult favorites too Stick out tongue
    What is your favorite sport? College football... Go Beavs!
      How many kids do you want?  We think we want another... but haven't 100% decided yet. So that would be 2.
    What are three adjectives which describe you? Funny, Picky, & OCD
    What do you want to be doing in five years? Raising a happy little boy who is not a brat, be wearing a size 10, and satisfied in my career.
     When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? Veg on the couch. I NEVER get to do that anymore.
  • Options

Why were you given your particular name? I have no idea.  But my middle name came from my great grandma.

How many brothers and sisters do you have.  Three sisters.  My dad said a few choice words when the youngest was born lol.

What is your favorite food? Tomato and basil pizza, coffee.

What is your favorite book? I'm a sucker for books from childhood, like Hatchet, or The Secret Garden.

What is your favorite sport? SOCCER!!!  I play on three different teams here in PDX.

How many kids do you want? Three.

What are three adjectives which describe you? I hate this question.  Um...Tired, Smart, Athletic.

What do you want to be doing in five years? The exact same thing...working part time and being a mom full time.

When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do? Someone please remind me what free time is???  Internet, HGTV or SLEEP.

• Options

Why were you given your particular name? I was named after a river. I found it annoying as a child but mildly cute now.

How many brothers and sisters do you have? Two awesome brothers and one lunatic sister

What is your favorite food? mmmmm Bacon!!

What is your favorite book? The Little House - from my childhood. or The Quietus - from adulthood

What is your favorite sport? probably Softball

The step daughter and my bio son are enough for me.

What are three adjectives which describe you? Snarky, Crafty and Foody

What do you want to be doing in five years? Art and lots of it!! Perhaps teaching youth art classes or something while Aidan is in Kindergarten.

OMG I would go to a spa if money were no issue and have the works!!! But, in reality land, I would probably just like some grown up lunch hour time with a cocktail and good food and good company.

• Options

Why were you given your particular name?
    I was a home birth and supposedly there was a prism in the room that gave her the idea. (yes, she was a hippy)

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
    Too many to count. I have had a very eclectic upbringing and as a result I have: 3 full brothers, 2 half brothers, 1 half sister, 2 adoptive brothers, 1 adoptive sister, 2 step brothers and a step sister.
    Sushi-its been torture these last 7 months.

What is your favorite book?
    The Mists of Avalon, Naked by David Sedaris, A Light in the Attic
    What is your favorite sport?
    Hockey
    We will see after this first one-possibly two.
    What are three adjectives which describe you?
    Crafty, Upbeat, Witty
    What do you want to be doing in five years?
    A kick butt mom, wife and artist. Getting paid for any of those things would be great too!
    Explore, Craft

Pregnancy TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My Mom wanted Jessica, and my Dad liked Jennifer.  My Mom let my Dad pick!  Scary though, if I was a boy, my name would have been Wallace Edward the 3rd, LOL!

I have one full brother and 3 half sisters.

Favorite food... cheese.

Favorite book... there's so many!  I love to read.  #1 favorite, probably Gone With the Wind.

Favorsite sport is basketball or football.

Kids: One and done!  We might have another kiddo in 4-5 years...possibly.

3 adjectives to descirbe me:  Hmmm... Sacrcastic, Quick Witted, and Super hot.  LOL

In 5 years... still working part time, and hopefully getting ready to move into a new house!!

An hour of free time... either get a massage, or grab a cocktail with my Hubs.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

...name? It was literaly the only name that my parents could agree on. They expected me to be a boy, too, but they got lucky because they couldn't agree on a boy's name. My parents rarely agree on anything, so I guess it shouldn't surprise.

...siblings? One older brother.

...food? Cheese. I love it all.

...book? Interesting fact about me, I never re-read a book. So it's hard to say which is my fav. David Sedaris, Agatha Christie, Jane Austin, or Alexandre Dumas are probably my fav authors. LOL, you can't go wrong with someone from each century.

...sport? Men's gymnastics. Random, but true.

...kids? Three. Assuming the recession eventually ends... ::twiddles thumbs::

...adjectives? Pragmatic, funny, short.

...five years? Vacationing in Hawaii with my family.

...free time? Sew.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageanvloveskme:

Why were you given your particular name? My grandpa wanted me to be named Amy Nicole - he passed away shortly before I was born, and I was born on his birthday, so Amy Nicole it is

This is amazing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"