Houston Babies

obstetrician in West Pearland area?

I'm at 6 weeks now and have not started looking for an OB.  Anyone have any recommendations in the west Pearland area?  Also, if you live in Pearland, at which hospital did you deliver?

Thanks!

Re: obstetrician in West Pearland area?

• definitely www.completewomenscarecenter.com 

all of the docs are super!  they deliver at herman memorial on fannin

• I was referred to Cowan in the middle of town. I just set up my 1st appt. I have had so many clients refer me that I just have to go try her out.

I know she delivers at Womens. Not sure if anywhere else though.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMMS2007:

definitely www.completewomenscarecenter.com 

I'm not familiar enough with Pearland to know what part of the city their office is in, but I love CWCC.  I

Wyatt James born September 14, 2008
  • I live in West Pearland and my OB was in the medical center and I delivered at Methodist. I've heard great things about the Dr. Lisa Beard but I think she may be out on maternity leave or just came back? Not sure.
  • imageMMS2007:

definitely www.completewomenscarecenter.com 

Ditto this. I go the med center location since my Dr doesn't come out to the Pearland location. But Dr Jessica Ohlemacher in that practice is wonderful and mainly works out of the Pearland office (I know her personally since our kids go to the same school).

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks so much everyone!!  This is such great information!  I will definitely look into CWCC as well as the other docters mentioned.

Finding a OB is such daunting task.  I really appreciate the input form all you experienced moms out there!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"