Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Help with Space themed nursery

My husband and I really want our nursery to be space themed but I can't find any crib sets for the nursery. Does anyone have any ideas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help with Space themed nursery

• Options

If you can't find one you like you can always keep the bedding theme solid colors and add decorations to fill the theme.

I know target has rocket sheets.

ETA: Link
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We purchased the Dwell Studio Rocketship theme; however, it is discontinued and anything beyond the set is hard to find. If you like the set, buy it now and buy everything you want now while their available.

Everytime I go into a target, I buy what they have available in that theme - I've been to 5 different stores & online and pretty much have found a little here and there, but I now have the whole set (except the crib skirt).

If you don't like the bedding, go with solids and make the rest of the room space themed. :D

Chemical Pregnancy in 2004. BFP #1 on 9-26-2009 * MC on 10-2-2009 @ 6w DX with PCOS and Started Clomid C#1 @ 100mg 4-12-2010. BFP #2 on 5-6-2010 * Beta #1 - 41 @ 12dpo * Beta #2 - 256 @ 15dpo Saw HP 126bpm - 5/27/10 Asher arrived on 1-13-2011
  • Options
    Sumersault makes one called Tiny Rockets. Love it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"