Indiana Babies
Options

who do you follow on twitter?

So I am exploring twitter since apparently it is not going to go away like I first thought.  If you use it, who do you follow?

Re: who do you follow on twitter?

• Options

I follow news outlets, some celebrities, scrapbooking/craft sites, other moms for the bump, professional organizers, magazines, etc. 

• Options
    Nobody.  Honestly I don't even know how.  Embarrassed  (Coming from the girl who just got a texting plan...) :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshauna060708:

So I am exploring twitter since apparently it is not going to go away like I first thought.  If you use it, who do you follow?

I refuse to believe that it's worth wasting my time on, so I follow no one.  Then again, I refused to get a FB page for a while....  Stick out tongue

• Options

Exactly what Kelley said

More and more, however, I keep thinking that I may have to hop on the bandwagon the way I eventually did with FB.  I keep telling myself that since I don't have a smartphone (or the time to keep up with twitter) I shouldn't get sucked in.

• Options

i'm totally sucked in and find myself following and adding wwwwaaaayyy too many celebs and athletes!

• Options

Do you really want to know?

About half the ND football team (if Shawn wants their names, I can send them to you)

Several sports reporters, mostly NDFB related

Lots of news outlets

Inside Higher Ed (a website for, duh, higher ed issues)

some friends & family

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

It took me forever to understand Twitter. Seriously. I could NOT figure it out (it's not that hard, I know).

I like it a lot now for up-to-the-minute news, and to get a good laugh once in a while. I rarely post.

Once I realized it was a good format for me to learn of news stories, rather than just a "status update machine", I really hopped on.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagelemen99:
    Nobody.  Honestly I don't even know how.  Embarrassed  (Coming from the girl who just got a texting plan...) :)

This is totally me!  I joined, but got confused and decided to just stay on FB.  I also don't text and my DH makes fun of me for it =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"