Two Under 2
Options

I feel like #2 is going to fall out!

Anyone else going through or go through this?  I feel like ds is so much lower than dd was.  Thinking maybe it's because it's #2 and I know what to feel for so I can feel him lower than I ever felt her?  Or maybe dd carved out a little spot in there for him to sink into?  When I feel him move it feels like it's on my tail bone and on the very very bottom of my insides. 

Real point of my post:  (maybe TMI) but when I pee or have a BM and relax all those muscles I feel like he's trying to get out too!  During a BM there is SO MUCH PRESSURE on my tail bone it feels like that early early early early early early labor.  Have my 6 month apt weds and I can't wait to ask dr. but curious, is this normal for #2?  Also a little worried because ladies in my family have a history of prolapse issues.  TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I feel like #2 is going to fall out!

• Options
    a maternity support belt will really help you!
  • Options
    My OB told me it was normal and that you will feel things a whole lot earlier with each pregnancy.  Sometimes when I am walking this baby feels like she is sooooo low. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally felt like that this past pregnancy. Definately get the support belt!
  • Options
    I have felt the same way for a while now. My doctor says this is completely normal with second babies since your uterus is already stretched out.
  • Options

imagevaness77:
    I have felt the same way for a while now. My doctor says this is completely normal with second babies since your uterus is already stretched out.

Same here. I was worried at first, but now I am just trying to not let it bother me. Yeah Right! haha.

• Options
    From about midway until the end of my pregnancy with DS2, I felt like he was going to fall out! It was actually really painful. There was extreme pressure when I got up from sitting, stood up, walked around, etc. When they announced his weight at birth of 10lbs 6oz I thought that explained it all! :) From the others' responses, I guess it is typical with most second pregnancies though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  That makes me feel a bit better.  I'll get the belt!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"