Secondary IF
Options

Didn't know this board existed! May I join?

Hi, girls.  I didn't even know this board existed, but I'm glad I found it!  Nice to meet you all!

A little background about me:  I'm a 5th grade teacher, and a mother to my son, Larsen.  He was conceived the first month off the pill, and I had a very uneventful pregnancy.  He just turned two last week.  We started trying for a second baby in August of last year, I was pregnant by September, and that ended in an early miscarriage.  I got pregnant again in February, and in April, at my first appointment, it was discovered that while my baby had a heartbeat, it was in my right tube.  I had emergency surgery and had my tube removed.  We started trying again last month, so this is our second month TTC.  I had an HSG done, and my left tube is clear!  yay!  Trying to stay positive and hopeful, but it's very difficult.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10

Re: Didn't know this board existed! May I join?

• Options
    Welcome! Sorry to hear about your losses but glad your HSG is clear!!
  • Options
    Welcome.  So sorry about your losses.  This board runs a little slow but is extremely supportive.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome.  I'm so sorry for your losses.    Good luck with trying again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I missed this board also for the longest time then seen it and joined. I don't get on to much just because I work a lot and don't have alot of time.  Sure your welcome and everyone is very nice even if you not a constant regular. I enjoy this board.  So sorry for your losses I to have had a couple, it stinks. Alot of people on here have been through a lot and have good advice and friendship. Hope your not here long, GL
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm so sorry for your losses....this board is a great source of support and valuable info!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    What a difficult journey you've had.  May it be easier from here on out!  Welcome!  Smile
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Welcome! I hope you find success soon.
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Options

Welcome!  I've had a couple losses myself and I can only imagine what you must have went through with your second one.  I'm new to this board myself, but the gals are so great and supportive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"