Houston Babies
Options

Bee Antennas needed!

I'm already on plan B for Ally's costume.  Her original one came in and it's too tight around her tights.  It was so super cute though. =(  And so now I'm on plan B and found a costume at Old Navy for $12 that I'm going to cut off the hood and sleeves and just keep the body part for the costume.  but now I'm looking for a simple bee antenna that doesn't have any weird fur or glitter.  I found the black on on Gymboree which looks perfect but too tight for her head.  Where can I find simple bee antennas?????   
Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image

Re: Bee Antennas needed!

• Options

imageLisaK2b:
    I'm already on plan B for Ally's costume.  Her original one came in and it's too tight around her tights.  It was so super cute though. =(  And so now I'm on plan B and found a costume at Old Navy for $12 that I'm going to cut off the hood and sleeves and just keep the body part for the costume.  but now I'm looking for a simple bee antenna that doesn't have any weird fur or glitter.  I found the black on on Gymboree which looks perfect but too tight for her head.  Where can I find simple bee antennas?????   

Just make a bee antenna! Grab a few things from Hobby Lobby. It's probably much cheaper to do it and you can find a headband that's for her size. And like you wanted, you can opt out all the fuzzies and glitter stuff.

(Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options
    I have one if you want it (free).  It came with the Bee movie DVD a few years back, but I never took the headband thing out of the package. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure we saw one at Target last night in the accessories aisle where they have all the Halloween things....
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageluckygirl07:
    I have one if you want it (free).  It came with the Bee movie DVD a few years back, but I never took the headband thing out of the package. 

I have those too...just don't know where they are to offer them!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"