Indiana Babies
Options

Monday Check-In

1. Where and How?

2. Weekend Highlight?

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)?

Re: Monday Check-In

• Options

1)  CD2, feeling good - refreshed after a relaxing weekend

2) Dinner at Mcgraws in lafayette friday night - the game the next day was not a highlight.

3)  IKEA tomorrow with my mom
       Get a new TTC eating plan started

• Options

Where/How
    DD#1 = 17m, LO#2 = 13w3d. Second trimester - woo hoo! I'm tired!

Weekend Highlight
    Taking Paige to the train museum
    She had such a good time!

To-Do List
    I have a trade show this week at work. And I have a work Open House that I am coordinating on Saturday... then driving 4 hours to my parents house for my sister's baby shower (that I'm helping throw!). It's going to be a busy week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. 17w1d feeling fine

2. Nothing. Family friend was told that his cancer is much worse and they don't expect him to live to December. Another baby loss momma lost her son yesterday, 13 1/2 months after she lost her daughter.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

1. CD6, I want to cut my throat out.

2.  Seeing friends

3. Finish refinance paperwork

• Options
    1. Where? idk. and How? doing well. overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done to the house ... but happy to be in the house nonetheless.2. Weekend Highlight? moving into our new house! I love having 4 walls to ourself. 3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)? last night we made a to-do list for this week & it's a page long... it includes hooking up the washer/dryer, trying to fix the upstairs shower (keyword: trying), list some items on CL, unpack the rest of the kitchen...other odds and ends. I also need to pick up my BM dress for my friend's wedding on Saturday!
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

1. CD 4 and feeling just fine.

2. We had a really relaxing weekend with no real highlight, but most of it was really nice.

3. My major things include taking down the old, beat-up entertainment center in our living room and replacing it with a leaning bookshelf, cleaning out the master closet, and cleaning out the fridge.  Exciting! 

• Options

1. Where and How? 20w3d and doing fine.  I haven't been sleeping well, combination of a mind that won't slow down and a sore lower back. 

2. Weekend Highlight? Tailgating with friends at the IU game on Saturday. It has certainly gotten harder since we all added toddlers to the mix.

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)? Last week of insane working hours so I just hope to get through it.

• Options

1. Where and How? 32 weeks!  Struggling, but just taking it one day at a time.

2. Weekend Highlight? More progress on the nursery.  At least it's cleared out and both cribs are put together!  Organization has not started as we don't have a dresser yet, but one step at a time....

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)? surviving work, visiting a friend with a new baby, 2 doctors appointments (MFM and OB), taking a bridesmaid dress to be altered, making it through the week...

• Options

imageMrs.Ashley:
    1. Where? idk. and How? doing well. overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done to the house ... but happy to be in the house nonetheless.2. Weekend Highlight? moving into our new house! I love having 4 walls to ourself. 3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)? last night we made a to-do list for this week & it's a page long... it includes hooking up the washer/dryer, trying to fix the upstairs shower (keyword: trying), list some items on CL, unpack the rest of the kitchen...other odds and ends. I also need to pick up my BM dress for my friend's wedding on Saturday!

That sounds tiring!

• Options

1. CD13 and feeling great.

2.  Spending so much time with my niece.  She is so amazing!

3.  This week I start a new job, wait to hear from my NP about TTC, and I need to finish my home maintenance binder.  (Just because Kate Goselyn does it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad idea, right?  I got the idea from her).

• Options

1. Where and How?  27wk4d  Feeling good, noticing tireness starting to come back.  Oh and the fact that the little guy must have gone through a major growth spurt because all I feel in my stomach now is pushing, rolling, and kicking all the time.  I'm not complaining though, I'm glad he's having fun in there! :)

2. Weekend Highlight?  Getting over my fear of rest stops along the Indiana Toll Road after my incident two weeks ago that led to major stress and multiple trips to the doctor.

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)?  Way to much to do both personal and work related.  So I must focus now but Monday's are so tough!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. CD12, I've kind of been in a funk lately.

2. Isabella seems to be feeling a bit better.  She took a 3-hour nap yesterday (on Daddy's chest), slept well last night without any Motrin or Tylenol, and seems to be getting her appetite back.  She has developed a cough though, but really only at night.  I guess she's having some drainage when she's lying down?

3. Clean my disgusting house and try to get outside for at least 30 minutes everyday, weather permitting.  

• Options

1.  37w4d.  Feeling ok.  Ready to have this baby though!  My doc didn't check me on Friday, so I don't know if I'm dilated or not.  The u/s estimated her weight to be 7lbs12oz.  Ellie was born at 7lb10oz at 37w5d. 

2.  hmmm, I didn't have a very exciting weekend.  I went to a friend's thirty-one gifts party yesterday.  It was nice to get out of the house by myself for a while.

3.  Have a baby!!  haha.  I need to clean the carseat bases and go through all the bottles we have and clean them again.  I bought new nipples so I need to see what all I have of everything. 

• Options

1. Where and How? 13w1d...Doing all right.  Tired and my allergies have been bothering me. 

2. Weekend Highlight? Having a good friend in from OOT.

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)? Oh my list is sooo... long.  We're having a party this weekend, so we're going to be cleaning house all week in preparation.  I wish there were more hours in a day at this time.

• Options

1.  3rd week of BCP.  I feel pretty good.

2.  Lily's party/seeing my family!  I'll try to get some pics up on the Bump in a bit.

3.  Laundry, getting the last of the party junk put up, shake some sense into DH... 

• Options

1. Where and How?

9 wks pp and last night was a 4 feedings plus 2 extra diaper change kinda night, so you can guess how I'm feeling today, UGH.

2. Weekend Highlight?

Finally got the boys clothes switched, the summer and DS2's 3 month stuff packed and the fall/winter stuff put away, plus got my maternity stuff back to the basement, awaiting a couple of anticipated BFPs from a couple of friends.  My first PG I was a lot bigger, so I have two separate maternity wardrobes that are earmarked for two different gals, lol.  Wishing them lots of TTC luck this month!!!

The Office.  I should call it "The Storage Room" because it is still just a bunch of unpacked moving boxes (um, yes, we did move here over a year and a half ago).  Since I've gotten some consulting work, it's finally got to come out of hibernation!!!  I totally dread it, but I HAVE to get it done this week.  No question. 
  • Options

1) almost 6 months post partum, so sleepy.

2) um, not much. DH has been OOT (went to both the Yankees game and the Patriots game) and I didn't do much.

3) cleaning the house

• Options

1. Where and How?
    CD3 - blah.

2. Weekend Highlight?
    It was really great to see my extended family.  My aunts & uncles are spread all over and we only get to see each other a few times a year.

Oh my...this week is insane...

Work - huge program starting on Sunday with my boss as the lead, so lots of last minute stuff for that.

Personal - decluttering certain areas of my house, blog updates, organizing olivia's clothes and making sure I have everything for fall/winter, bike rides, study, put out halloween/fall decor, plus I have a couple craft projects I'd like to start if I have free time.

I'm tired already :)

• Options

1. CD 9ish?? no idea really.  Good

2. Goinyg to my friend from college's bridal shower and out with her for her bach party.  Also throwing a surprise mini baby shower for a friend.

3. clean the house....

BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

1. 36 weeks?  Tired tired tired

2. Carmel Farmer's Market and Art Fair, trip to Buy Buy Baby and Edinburgh

3. Work, planning enough work to get my team through 3 months of mat leave.  Mission impossible!  Home, washing bottles and pacis this week.

• Options

1.  17w3d pp!  My baby will be 4 months old tomorrow!  Time is flying.  I'm pretty tired from the weekend, but in good spirits!  It's such a pretty fall day!

2.  Going to the IU game with DH, his best friend and best friend's girlfriend!  We had such a good time! 

3.  Personal - Get some fall clothes for Haley and Ashlyn.  Will probably have to take Haley to the store with me because half of what I pick out she hates and won't even put on.  Such a picky little thing these days. :)  I'm scared of her turning 3. LOL.

• Options

1. Where and How?

16m+ pp and 6w pg.  The nausea has started and I hate the icky feeling.

2. Weekend Highlight?

We had a relaxing weekend, no real highlights though.

I have a full day hearing on Wednesday that I'm so not looking forward to.  I need to get some cleaning and organizing done too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. Where and How? I don't know. Look at my ticker. I'm sleepy.

2. Weekend Highlight?  Had a really good day with DH yesterday just going to church, brunch, and then Target. Mundane, hanging out with each other and getting house stuff done sorta fun, but it was really nice.

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)?  It's currently two pages long. I refuse to type it out because that would just be depressing. And the top of my to-do list might say "GET OFF THE COMPUTER UNLESS YOU'RE WORKING" and I don't wanna.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options

1.  2 months pp.  Feeling pretty good.

2.  We went to Bloomington with Josie.  Ate at the bbq truck by the stadium, walked around campus, went to the game, and had dinner at Lenny's.  IU won, Josie did great, and we had so many people come up to us to tell us she's adorable.   

3.  Book the band for the wedding and find someone to do my hair.  Try to get to the gym, but it's a pain b/c they don't take babies until they are 3 months in the child care room.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. Where and How? 3rd week of pills.  Feeling okay.2. Weekend Highlight? Mom came up on Saturday to visit which was fun and then I got all the windows cleaned inside and out yesterday.  Not exciting, but necessary and they look much better.3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)?  Get the house back to regular clean shape.  Reorganize closets.
  • Options

1. 5m pp today.  I'm tired and I have a sore throat, but I think it's because the seasons are changing.

2. It was just an okay weekend, nothing that stands out as a specific highlight.  We enjoyed some family time around DH's studying schedule.  He has a midterm this week, and I thought the weekend would be terrible as a result, but it wasn't, so that's good!

3. My work to-do is so long that I don't even want to think about that.  My personal to-do includes moving wardrobes (summer-fall) and getting ready for my brother's visit later this week.

• Options
    1. 10w5d pp. Feeling pretty good! I still haven't had my korning cup o joe or breakfast so I'm pretty hungry.

2. Hope Heritage Days! Grady was awesome with all the people wanting to see him. He's such a good baby. We made $220 at our garage sale! Dealt with some stuff we'd been putting off and I'm feeling relieved. It was a good weekend!

3. Clean, clean, clean our house. Finish my kitchen message board and put it up. Take some books up to half-price books. Take a big load to Goodwill. Get ready for Emily's wedding. Lots to do!!!
  • Options

1. Where and How?  10w 4d, feeling very emotional this week.  I dont' know if it's hormones or just feeling completely over loaded b/c of school, but I have wanted to cry every night this week.

2. Weekend Highlight?  There wasn't one.  I worked 12 hour shifts all 3 days.

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)?  Trying to get caught up and/or work ahead in class.  My first appointment with my OB Tuesday, so I'm looking forward to that.  Hope to do a little sewing as my friends just keep having babies and I need to get some more baby quilts done.  I'd also like to get a few things cooked and put in the fridge so when I'm hungry there is food ready.  I have been eating like crap this last week b/c I'm hungry and the thought of cooking makes me want to cry.

• Options

1.  CD1 - AF finally showed up a couple weeks late after having Mirena removed so I can finally start charting.  :)

2.  Putting an offer in on a house.  Exciting, yet stressful.

3.  Cleaning, purging, and getting our house ready to be put on the market.  We were nowhere prepared for this so it's going to be a lot of work this week.  :/ 

• Options

1. 34 weeks.  The baby has definitely dropped.  I can breath again and it's GLORIOUS!

2. Went apple picking with Evie yesterday at Stuckey Farms, She had a blast.  This may be a every weekend activity!

3. work on the baby's room!!!!!!

Deleted
  • Options

1. Where and How?

CD4. Feeling ok, tired from not getting much sleep lastnight due to a headache that wouldn't go away.

2. Weekend Highlight?

Gracie has gone on the potty 5 times over the weekend, w/o me having to ask her if she has to go. She just ran in there and pulled down her pull ups and went! Wooohooo!

Tomorrow, use my Kohls cash. Then tomorrow night have to go thru the camper and get stocked up for camping this weekend.

Wednesday going to Indy..mostly to Carters and Clay Terrace to get Gracie some fall clothes.

Thurs get all packed for camping this weekend.

Friday leave to go camping at noon! Headed to Brown County. Can't wait to hit up Edinburgh outlet and downtown Nashville.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. 9w6d - feeling pretty decent right now.  A little tired but that's from my sleeping marathon trying to gear up for working three 12's in a row.

2. Mom coming to visit (which she NEVER does) and dinner at St. Elmo's.  YUM!  DH uses any excuse he can to go there.

3.  This week is going to fly by with work & sleep.  Thurs - Sun we are heading to Brown County though so definitely looking forward to that.

• Options

1.  CD something.  No clue.

2.  Moving to Knoxville

3.  GET MARRIED!!!!

• Options

1.  11 months pp.  No idea where I am in my cycle, but I'm guessing AF will be here soon.  Boo.

2.  The whole weekend was great!  But, I loved seeing Claire say hi to all the animals at the zoo. Smile

3.  Get invites printed and mailed!  And keep chugging along on 1st year scrapbook so I can display it at the party. 

• Options

1. Where and How? End of AF. Each CD 1 gets a little harder.

2. Weekend Highlight? Meeting my new nephew (2 weeks old) and DD getting to interact with her cousins. She has such a good relationship with each of them. She told me on the way home that we forgot to bring her baby with us.. I had to remind her he lives at her Aunt and Uncle's house. :)

3. What's on your To-Do List this week (personal or work)? Make the most of my days off with DD. She's having a rough transition back to daycare after our vacation.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"